Chapter 46

Taehyung closes the laptop and stretches out his arms. He glances at the clock and it's already midnight. That's means, all the co-workers already went home. He has to finish Jimin work well, he's not complaining though.

His best friend is injured for a little while so why not helping? They just like family. Suddenly, the door opens.

"Tae." His girlfriend's voice makes him look straight to the door.

"Jennie!? What are you doing here, babe? Taehyung asks.

She walks toward him and standing between his legs. He holds her waist and looks up at her.

"I thought I want to accompany you here since you will go home late and be alone." Jennie says.

"I'm sorry I just need to do Jimin work and mine." Taehyung hugs her waist.

"It okay. I understand. Besides, I'm helping you." Jennie smiles.

"Helping? With what?" Taehyung asks.

"I heard that Jimin wants you to find where those brats live, right? So, I will help you with that." Jennie answer.

Taehyung looks up at her with a shocked face. "It will dangerous, babe!!!" 

"Hey. Remember what I did to you when we first met?" Jennie narrows her eyes on him.

"There's no way I will forget it. It the funniest and scariest moment I ever experienced. You almost hit me with your heels at that time." Taehyung chuckles.

"See? I know how to take care of myself." Jennie winks at him.

"Fine. Well, make sure you take care of yourself." Taehyung says. She nods.

"Have you found anything?" Taehyung asks as he packs his stuff.

"Sadly, no. I try to find someone close to them." Jennie sigh. 

Taehyung stops his work. He frowns and looks at Jennie who's still thinking. He holds her shoulder and she looks at him with surprise.

"Someone, who close to them? Someone who close to Haneul!! That's it!!" Taehyung claps his hand.

"What?" Jennie asks.

"It obvious!! No one other than...Hana!!!" Taehyung yells. Jennie groans and rolls her eyes.

"Her!?" Jennie sneered.

"Babe!! She's the only one that closes to Haneul. The only one who knows ALL about Haneul. We can find her and ask her the question that we want!!" Taehyung grins.

"The problem is, she already went back to Busan, remember?" Jennie asks.

"We can go there. Simple." Taehyung shrugs his shoulder and holds her hand.

They walk out of his office. Jennie jaw drops when hearing that.

"How about your work here!?" Jennie asks.

"Our assistant can handle it. We will go there for 3 or 2 days like that." Taehyung says.

"Well, it sounds like a plan." Jennie chuckles.

"We will tell Jimin about it. I'm sure he-"

Taehyung stops talking. Jennie is confused about why he stops but then, she looks where he looks. There he is, standing with his back on Taehyung car. Taehyung scoffs.

"We just talk about you just now, Haneul." Taehyung says.

"Oh, really? Didn't expect that." Haneul chuckles.

"You should. What are you doing here?" Taehyung asks.

"Just want...to talk with your girlfriend there." Haneul points to Jennie.