Chapter 18

Black-owned business of the day:
Hafiz Sisters Beauty Supply

Hafiz Sisters Beauty Supply is a family-owned and operated business that specializes in a variety of hair products, and accessories.

We are one of very few black-owned beauty supply stores located in the heart of the Germantown section of Philadelphia, Pa. with products available for men, women, and children.  With keeping our motto as well as our work ethic, we strive to give top-notch customer service to everyone that walks in our doors, or shops on our site. We are very knowledgeable in our products which makes shopping with us easy because we can assist you with what is best for YOUR hair type.

Website: Hafizsistersbeautysupply.com

—————————————

"The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round"

My phone said at three in the morning. I've been on Tik-Tok for about two hours. At one point I've gotten up to do randomly do the renegade.

I was slowly being sucked into the world of uncoordinated dancers and seeing the woah in every routine.

This app has me stuck in a maze at this point. I have a morning class and I'm still not asleep. I can't be late for my architecture class. I don't know how my new teacher is like.

After watching twenty more videos, even though I promised myself to stop after one, I went to sleep only for me to wake up in the middle of the night and watch random cooking tutorials.

——————————

Today I decided to not plan out my outfit. I covered my eyes and went in the closet not knowing what to get. I picked up random pieces of clothes and kept on walking.

When I laid my outfit on the bed it was a pair of beige high-waisted jeans, a blue 2Pac shirt, and my blue and white low top Jordan 1s.

It's giving me very much little boy vibes and I'm loving it

It's giving me very much little boy vibes and I'm loving it. Something about dressing up as a boy gives me a little more pep in my step.

My flat booty is looking a little flatter than usual but it's cool.

Since I didn't want to be late for class I didn't take pictures to send to my parents. Almost immediately my mom sent me a message.