Child Love

(Story inspired by KazumiDiablo

'Let Me In', the story is kinda following the plot, but not really, so please don't come at me!! Go read the story, and vote for it!!)

(This one's going to be on the longer side! Enjoy!)

Child Love

“Sooo.. what are we going to do?” Naruto asked. He was currently in a bath with Sasuke. Sasuke wrapped his arms around Naruto’s torso, “We’ll just drop off divorce papers.” Naruto turned around to face Sasuke, struggling a little bit because of his clumsiness. “What about the kids?” “You wanna take your kids?” Naruto hugged his legs. “Maybe..? I want them to have a stable childhood..”

“Ok then, when are you going to tell them?” Naruto thought for a little bit, “I’ll tell Boruto first..Hima might not take it so well..” Sasuke gave Naruto a questioning look. “Didn’t she catch us cuddling a few hours ago, not to mention called you a ‘bottom’ too. I don’t think she's going to have much of a reaction.” “I am not a bottom!” Sasuke smirked, “So you’re telling me, I couldn’t pound you into the couch,”

“Teme..” Naruto blushed viscously. “Don’t be shy Naru~” Then suddenly Boruto started banging on the bathroom door. “Whoever's in there you better hurry because I gotta take a massive shit, and I’m not a very patient person!” While Sasuke was out of the bathtub and putting on his clothes, Naruto was having a heart attack. 

“Stupid Boruto, having to take his stupid massive shits, while I’m having a bath with a stupid teme..” Sasuke whipped his head around, “Well this stupid teme has been your friend since you were one, don’t start Naruto” He said as he grabbed the smaller male’s hips and rubbed circles on them with his thumbs. (Naruhoe is naked Sasugay is not😌)

“Hurry up!” Abortion could be heard screaming n the other side of the door. Naruto quickly gave Sasuke a light kiss, “Bye teme..” Sasuke smiled and kissed Naruto’s forehead, “Bye idiot, get some sleep, okay?” Naruto smiled, “Mhm”

Sasuke soon disappeared, and Naruto let his son into the bathroom. ‘I really need to get a separate bathroom for myself’ He muttered to himself before belly flopping onto his bed. Starting to think about Sasuke as he drifts off to sleep.

—-

“Family meeting!” Naruto yelled, running across his small home alerting his children. Himawari rushed over to the small living room, where Boruto was already sitting. She plopped herself on the couch right next to her dad. “So what’s up old man?” Boruto asked. Naruto shook his head, “First of all, I’m not an oldman, I’m 32. Second, this family meeting about your mother..” “Who lied to you?” Himawari chimed in with a sweet voice. 

“Anyway, your mom has been doing some very bad things..” Himawari gave her father a weird look, “What do you mean by ‘bad things’ daddy?” Boruto crossed his arms, “Yeah dad, what has mom been doing?” Naruto wanted to run and hide, but he stood his ground.

“Your mom and oba-chan have been seeing each other..” He blurted out.

“Like you and Sasuke?” Boruto questioned, “Irrelevant..” Naruto quickly shot back. Himawari let out a small giggle.”But seriously, I’m not going to stop you guys if you want to go with her..” Boruto jumped off the couch, he walked up to his dad and hugged him. “I rather be with you then anyone else in the world..” Himawari soon joined the small hug fest. Both children smiled up at their father, melting Naruto’s heart in the process.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, interrupting the three’s heartfelt family moment. It was Hinata. “Hey darling, how was your time out?” Naruto asked, masking the utter disgust in his voice. “It was good,” she said. Boruto and Himawari ran up to her and greeted their mother before hurriedly going to play outside.

“What are you doing home so early?” Hinata questioned as she took off her lavender cardigan. Naruto had to think of a lie, and quickly. “I just wanted to spend some time with the kids..” Hinata queried her eyebrow at him. “Hmm..okay.” Naruto let out a small sigh, ‘That was close’

Hinata then headed towards the shower. As soon as she was in the shower, her phone started to ring, Naruto checked who it was. It was Sakura. Naruto picked up the phone, “Hello?”, “Oh, Hi Hokage-sama!” Sakura said keeping up her friendly persona act. “Ne Sakura you don’t have to be so formal..” Sakura let out a small laugh, “Anyway I just wanted to tell you that me and Sasuke are coming over, if that’s okay with you?” Naruto became excited as he heard Sasuke’s name. “Of course you guys can come over!” With that both  people hung up the phone, just then Hinata came out of the shower.

---

There was a knock at the door, it was Sasuke and Sakura, along with their little brat Sadara, which Boruto didn’t like one bit. HInata was almost finished making dinner. “Have they come yet, Naruto?” Hinata asked from the kitchen.

“Yeah, there here!” Naruto yelled back. This was going to be fun..