chapter 14

y/n's POV

"I can't believe it! I thought you were dead!" I ran toward her Hugging her torso tightly

"not to hard y/n" "I may be metal be I can still feel things" Oh, sorry I'm just so happy that your alive!" yes me too" she looks at me with warmth her body was beaten up and mangled and a little scary looking But I'm glad she's alive I smile at her then, I see a worried look on her face as she stares down at my arm. "what happened?" she gently lifts my arm up examining it I almost scream but I covered my mouth so I wouldn't my arm's flesh was clawed though and five horizontal claw marks were present around my arm. I was lucky it didn't get completely chopped off or I'd be screwed.

"Ennard" "I hate to say it but, Oh who am I kidding! I TOLD YOU SO" "but YOU didn't listen and now ennard is probably hunting you down and going with his original plan am I correct?" "yes" I say guiltily looking down at the ground." sigh" look, I know countless people who have fallen for his web of deception and many of them have died but you haven't because of his infatuation for you so let's use that against him and beat him at his own game you see where I am getting at Y/n? "Yes I do" " so what's your plan?"

" ok first you are going to go out there and act skittish, scared ,and clueless like you were before by now he should have calmed down a bit when he finds you run towards him ,hug him ,and act like you forgive him than you convince him to walk and talk with you while you are doing this give him ton of affection lead him to a room and turn off all the lights after you do this act like you are initiating a make out session during all this I'll be closely behind but not to close I also have to avoid all the security cameras because that one red eye is actually a super advanced security camera system that allows him to see any thing that is seen by the cameras so he can keep track of where any one is. He was originally a security guard to watch over the entertainment center but he was never finished. " did you hear all that y/n or do I have to go over it again?" " got it" "ok"

Heyyyy guys we are near the end but don't worry there are going to be multiple endings to this just like the game well not exactly but you get my point and maybe a sequel go along with it ,Anyway✌️ out and  have a

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!🦃🍁