Chapter 9

Y/n POV
  3 hours later......
"Ugh, seriously!? Ennard!, Ennard! LET ME OUT OF HERE!" I bang on the inside of the locker loudly til someone can hear me, then the locker suddenly opens "ahhh!" I put my arms out in front of me to catch myself when I feel a pair of arms catch me and wrap around my waist pulling me closer to him. " well about freaking Time ENNARD!" " I know and I am soo sorry!" He said sympathetically " do you know cramped and DARK it is in THERE!" " not ONLY  that but the stench was UNBEARABLE! What the heck was in there Ennard!" " ummm, 57 moldy gym socks?" " ok ewwwww" I walk away from the locker trying to ignore the fact that the stench on me probably won't ever go away.
                      Ennard POV
"Nailed it!" I fist pump in the air knowing that y/n will never find out that there was actually a dismembered corpse in the locker. I smile maliciously while following y/n.

                   Y/n POV
I walk away from ennard knowing that he is probably following me as usual but I have a plan to catch him off guard because why not? I recite the plan in my thoughts smiling at myself.

                Ennard POV
I have been following  y/n for the past 10 minutes but she has not led me anywhere then I hear a talking coming from the security room so I go there to check what is going on.

~Time skip~

I arrive at the security room to find that on one of the cameras bon bon and Funtime Freddy conversing with each other so I tune in to what they might be planning and if they are talking about hurting y/n and or eating her.

Y/ N POV
I have been following ennard for a while after I sensed he wasn't behind me and was headed to the security room so I continue to follow him in while still hiding in the shadows watching his every move.

Ennard POV
I was watching the two converse for 30 minutes so far nothing has come up about y/n being harmed in any way then I heard something from behind me " I know your there you know~" I quickly turn around and pin y/n on the wall.

Y/ N POV
he he He"ll never see me coming I sneak in to the dark room only illuminated by the cameras he is look at I sneak up on him ready to surprise him and then I hear him say " I know your there you know~" then I find myself pinned to the wall our faces only a breath away ennard looking at me with his glowing red eye and smiling mischievously at me. " oh, darling~ do you really think you could sneak up on me like that~"" I'm not gonna deny though the fact that you tried is adorab- I closed the gap gently we stayed like that for a few min and then I pulled away he looked abit flustered after that despite how simple it was then he smiled once more and travels down to my neck and gently bites into my neck aware of his sharp teeth not wanting to harm me he tries various spots until he finds it " ahhh~" he smirks and then continues to suck and bite eventually leaving a already bruising mark for every one to see " now everyone will know that YOU are MiNe he then smiles sweetly at me being a flustered mess