Confession

Ballora's POV
It's all going according to plan y/n is distracting him like we planned "watch out ballora remember the camera" I tell myself alright here it gos I sneak inside the security room and get into position y/n sees this and pushes ennard towards me he notices this and growled then he saw me" WHAT! That's  impossible! Your not supposed to be alive!" " "OH,YEAH WELL HERE I AM! STRINGBEAN" He tries to retaliate But I hold him in a choke hold "I always had strong arms "then I started ripping the wires out with my other arm and then I straight up ripped his torso apart until he was no more. I stomped on his one red eye and broke his clown mask along with it I then walk towards Y/n I put my hands on her shoulders " I need to talk to you" she smiled at me and nodded we decided to walk and talk while we were walking and talking I began to stir my courage and talk to her " Y/n I need to tell you something" "really? What?" " well I have developed feelings for you these past couple of months and the truth is well I love you and I totally understand if you need time because of ennard from relationships or you don't feel that way about me which is totally ok but I just wanted you to know" y/n looked dumbfounded after I said that and I swore I could see a hint of blush on her cheeks." " I-uhh" she looked down " well your right I do need time but, I accept your confession." " rr-really!" A big dumb smile formed on my face. " yeah!, to be truthful you were a lot more fun to hang around and you weren't quick to be in a romantic relationship like ennard I like you and all of the things you do ballora!" She smiled sweetly at me " can I ummm hold your hand?" " yeah!"      

After ballora's confession and y/n moved on y/n and ballora set out on new adventures together out in world after y/n convinced ballora to have more confidence in herself even in her current form people soon became accepting toward sentient animatronics a few were still skeptical because of the incident that happened years back but y/n and ballora were happy to be together no matter what anyone said.

Confession ending.            Ending 2/12