Chapter 7

Y/n POV
"Uggh" I slowly open my eyes to see only darkness so I feel around " this feels like fabric?" Am I in a bed Wait a sec I feel around the room the wall are cold and smooth so it must be metal the floor feels like wood and there seems to be no furniture whatsoever the only other thing in here are the wires, the metal pipes along the ceiling the also metal door, and what seems to be concept art and blueprints for the animatronics scattered on the floor with a few children's drawings along with them most of them having circus baby singing one of them caught my eye the most though in the picture was a girl with blonde hair and green eyes holding hands with baby. I smiled at the thought of hundreds of children admiring her on stage then came the grim thought of her death which brought me tears seeing that she could never perform again unless someone could build a new version of her but that would never be the same version I knew though it was a short amount of time I considered her a good friend. I smile knowing that even after what happened that she is a good person.   

           Ennard POV
I look at the security cameras to see if anyone new has come to the facility so I can activate the plan to get out of this place so I can travel the world with y/n and be happier then I have ever been here and leave it all behind I also need to make sure that none of the other animatronics touch y/n. Speaking Of y/n I need to go get her since she has no way out of that room we have unless I unlock it with the code.

               Y/n POV
I was looking at the blueprints and drawings some more since that's the only thing I can do in here other than sleep and the door is locked from the outside.

             ?????? POV
"Beep beep beep beep",door opens .....
WACK!! Thump! drag. "MINE"