???: Free. I'm finally free!

Steven: Hi there.

As soon as I said that, he turned around and had noticed us. That's when we saw his green rectangular gem, and it was located on what appeared to be a form of belt. It was silent for what felt like hours and it made me fell kind of uncomfortable. So after a minute or two, the new gem spoke up.

???: Uh, who are you?

??? P.O.V.

I have been in this bubble for as long as I can remember. I don't know how I got in here, why I'm here, or where "here" even is. I have been stuck in my gem for so long and it made me fell like I was going insane. I've been thinking that I was going to be here forever, but I was wrong.

Before I knew it, the device that was holding me started to move. Then I could hear the voices of other beings discussing about my bubbles up gem. They were talking about me possibly being "corrupted", but what did they mean by that. After a couple minutes, the small being popped the bubble I was trapped in.

Finally, I could be free from the prison that's held me for so long. But then I started to think on what form should I choose. I've been stuck in here for so long that I don't remember who I was before, so I decided to go with what I felt most comfortable with.

After a minute or two, I was able to take form before I fell to the ground with a large thud. Then I took in a deep breath and let out a sigh of relief. I was finally free from that cursed bubble that has held for so long.

Steven: Hi there.

When I heard the voice, I turned around to see the being that had freed me from my bubble prison. But the other three beings had weird weapons out for some reason. It was silent for a few minutes, so I thought I'd ask to see who these beings are.

???: Uh, who are you?

Steven: We're the Crystal Gems.

???: Crystal........ Gems?

I was honestly confused as to who these beings were and why they called themselves "Crystal Gems." Then I had noticed the small one start to walk a bit closer to me.

Steven: You don't know about the Crystal Gems?

I was about to answer the being when one of the taller ones stopped him from getting closer. She had here spear like weapon aimed right at me and it looked like she was scared of me.

Pearl: Steven, get away from him!

I was confused as to why she would be scared of me. I started to wonder if she knew me from before I was imprisoned in this place. Then a moment later, she ran up and tried to attack me. As soon as I attempted to avoid her attack, I had somehow found myself on the other side of the room. This seemed to catch all of us by surprise, and I had no idea how I even did it. Then I looked down to see green crystallized boots around my feet.

Steven: Super speed? That's so cool!

Then the other short being with long, white hair tried to attack me. And like before, I somehow got to other part of the room in less than a second. And it looked like they were starting to get really frustrated. I didn't know why they were trying to attack me, but I didn't want to hurt them.

After a few minutes, the two beings who tried to attack me were starting to get worn out. But I felt like I had barely even moved, even with me running from one spot to another in only one little second. Then they were going to try again, but they were stopped by the tallest one which, for some weird reason, had hair that was oddly square shaped for some reason.