💙💤Roger Davies💙💤

Requested

(The 💤is because he's slept on.) He was only shown at the yuleball but you know people wildin'. 😂

Btw he's gonna be in the next chapter as an exboyfriend it was planned beforehand requested so i apologize in advance.

I'm gonna try using as many uncommon characters for this smut book.

Unedited.

Word count 2158.

Enjoy

*****************************

"Melting man!" George blurted out. Fred got annoyed by it and scruffed up his hair it just made me laugh even more. Fred had just told us about a girl he had a crush on in the 1st year Pansy!!

It is hilarious! Of course he doesn't anymore, or he'd be even more brain dead than i thought.

He quickly saw her vicious and mean personality which made him not dislike her we all do it's so hilarious.

"What about you Y/N, you know." George said and Fred lightky shoulder bumped him and he was about to do it back when we looked to where his gaze was at. It was Roger, Roger Davies.

I mean just look at him anywho would fall for him. Brown hair deep brown eyes. Quidditch team captain of ravenclaw. Tall and hugable.

We had never spoked a word to eachother before but i had heard from others he was a very gentle going and a all around nice guy.

I think what got me was his smile-

His smile !! He's smiling at me! I-i'm staring. I quickly returned the smiled and i saw him chuckle to himself while looking down. Hawtt.

I should have looked down for the rest of when he was going by but i just stared at him. He seemed so kind his chuckled couldn't have been heard but i bet he has the most adorable chuckle sound.

When he was gone i finally looked down.

At once both my arms were gripped and i was being dragged by the twins.

I tried yelling at them to stop then i saw Roger he looked over his shoulder with a amused smirk. He proceeded to look forward on and i just.. my heart dropped.

I wanted him to look at me again. I don't know why it sounds weird i just felt desperate for even a glance from him.

Then we stopped at a corner. I snapped out of my gaze.

George looked around the corner he looked extremely excited it was scaring me. They covered each one of my ears then they whispered somethings infront of my face to eachother.

They then yanked me on accident but they didn't notice it was infront of a bathroom.

I was about to look confused towards them then one of them said, "goodluck." Before i could process anything i was pushed into the bathroom. I almost fell to the ground but i didn't.

"George Fred this isn't funny!" I tried opening it but i couldn't so i assumed they locked it. I was about to pull my wand out when i found out i was missing it. Those dummies took my wand at some point i just know it.

I began banging on the door for them to let me out when a unfamiliar voice said behind me, "woah relax." I turned around and rottened at the sight and mebarrasment i had just created for myself.

I felt so small all of the sudden. So vulnerable.

It stayed quiet he was studying my face while i was malfunctioning.