VOTE

Alright so, yall need to vote for a new story here are your options

idk what the title will be yet (villian deku AFO)- In this story Izuku Midoriya had a happy life with his father and mother Inko and Hisashi Midoriya. One day they went to the Quirk doctor to see what quirk Izuku has and when they got their Izuku got told he had the same quirk as the doctor (weird) Called Drug lab which is essentially momo's quirk but with medical/illegal drugs. Overtime Hisashi changed and started beating Izuku and Inko, and Inko started to make Izuku create drugs for her to take but one day has finally decides to make sure his father gets locked up. (I don't want to spoil a lot but disclaimer this Fan fic will have: Drug addiction, Child abuse, and rape.)

I am Scorpion- Izuku is Scorpion (IDK what to put for this description.)

The undying Wolverine- When Izuku was born his birth parents were disgusted by because of his quirk,(basically wolverine and that one guy from Naruto) the reason being is because of his bone quirk which allows him to manipulate his bones and when he was born his bones were basically liquid and when they put him in an orphanage he gets help from one of the workers and eventually is normal. Join him on his adventure to be the most badass hero there is (I suck at descriptions, anyway i will explain his quirk if you choose this but for now think of wolverine and that one guy from Naruto) 

The sea is my quirk (??? idk what to put for the title anyways Izuku is basically aquaman) (I also don't know a lot of DC/Aquaman either. So thank you @zam2zam for giving me Info) Izuku is a half breed of a atlantian and a human, because of this he has thick skin to the point where bulletes and missiles (not nukes or anything but torpedoes and stuff like that) he can also breath underwater forever, talk to fish and command them to do his bidding. Also he has tattoos.

The voting for last chapter just forget about it and vote here and yeah I'm not putting noob saibot in mostly because I'm lazy but yeah there are your (hopefully) future stories. Voting is closed November 22nd my birthday !😊! BTW if no one votes then ok..... but then I'll choose which story to do also if there's a tie between them then I'll break the tie. SO remember November 22nd is the final day to vote. BYE