The Sarutobi entered and walked over to his snake-like student. "Orochimaru, how are you feeling?"

The black-haired man smiled. "I am doing well, Hiruzen-sensei."

The old man nodded. "That's good, that's good." He then pulled his pipe out, ignoring how Tsunade glared, and proceeded to hit his student 'round the head.

I nearly did a spit-take as I watched Orochimaru shrink down. This… is the Orochimaru that tried to kill his sensei?

"What were you thinking?!" The old man snapped angrily, his tone that of a merciless shinobi with years of experience. His face was hardened, and his eyes were narrowed to the point of glaring swords - not knives mind you - actual big swords like Kubikiribōchō.

I flinched away without even meaning to and shrunk down.

"I, er, wanted to see Tenrō's sharingan," Orochimaru answered, albeit hesitantly.

"He's six years old!" Hiruzen roared, "You pushed him to the point of breaking his arm and feet, something that took Tsunade a long time to heal, for something as petty as wanting to see his sharingan?!"

I gave a slow, reptilian blink before realizing what was happening. Now, I wasn't stupid, but I was born with morals that came from my old life. I opened my mouth and asked, "Shouldn't you be beating me?"

The adults all turned toward me, each of their faces questioning.

"I mean…" I licked my lips nervously. "It's my fault this happened. I was the one that hurt Orochimaru and myself because I couldn't hold in my anger. I also damaged the apartment complex Orochimaru lives in and his neighbor's couch." I gulped down saliva before stating, no matter how hesitantly, "Therefore, I am a treasonous piece of scum and should be punished accordingly."

The Hokage was completely serious as he turned to face me. "Did you tell Orochimaru to stop antagonizing you?"

"I mean, yeah, but-"

"Did Orochimaru stop?" He pressed.

"No, but-"

"Did Orochimaru threaten someone important to you?" The Hokage questioned.

"But I-"

"Answer the question," Hiruzen demanded sternly.

"Yes," I mumbled.

"So how are you at fault?" The old man asked gently.

"I probably gave the man severe internal injuries!" I exclaimed as I threw my left arm in the air. "I should be held accountable, or-"

"Be quiet, Tenrō," Orochimaru demanded, causing me to look at him oddly. "I knew your breaking point, and I pushed you past it. You gave me several warnings, and I still kept pushing you. Furthermore, the most I did to defend myself was release a small bit of bloodlust."

"You directed your bloodlust at a child?!" Hiruzen yelled furiously.

The man obviously regretted his words, as was evident by how he cringed. "Perhaps…" His head was hit with the pipe again, causing me to flinch back a bit.

"How much bloodlust?" Tsunade inquired.

"Oh, a small dose," Orochimaru waved off.

"Wait, that was a small dose?" I asked in shock. "I thought my heart was going to explode!"

"Oh, after I got up, I used quite a bit of bloodlust, probably more than a normal jônin can use," Orochimaru waved off dismissively.

I blinked as I remembered how Sakura and Sasuke were practically shitting themselves at Orochimaru's bloodlust. "And I didn't start crying. Impressive."