Oh Boi, School!

"Maaah-"

"Shut up, Tenrō."

"MAAAH!" I yelled on the top of my lungs, only to be slapped harshly on the back of my head.

"I said 'shut up'!"

I rolled my eyes before looking up at a woman with long black hair, black eyes, and a very voluptuous body. If I was attracted to women, I probably would have found her attractive, but I was strictly Tobiramasexual.

She scowled down at me. "You are to be on your best behavior when in class, do you hear me? I don't need you making my name any worse."

It's not my fault you're more interested in big dicks than loyalty, I thought as I stared at her blankly.

She didn't have the power to read my thoughts, otherwise I would have been punched in the face for sure. She pushed on the back of my head, making me walk faster than I appreciated.

I was guided to the group of children before being left behind there by my so-called mother. I rolled my eyes before surveying the children lazily.

"Did you hear?" A girl nearby whispered while pointing at me. "That's the bastard child of the Uchiha clan."

"He looks so weird," another girl whispered.

I am basically a human tree, I thought. I had leaf-green hair, bark-brown skin, and the height of someone two years older than I.

I, Uchiha Tenrō, was the bastard child of an Uchiha woman and an unknown shinobi from Kumogakure. I was the reason my parents divorced, causing my mother to lose her status as the wife to the Uchiha clan's second in line, so needless to say, my mother absolutely despised me.

But, that's neither here nor there.

I shoved my hands into my pockets before giving a deep sigh. I then straightened up and looked at the two gossiping girls. "You know, I have ears."

The two girls tensed up like they were caught cooking meth, their mouths shutting tightly.

"We're sorry, Uchiha-san," the first girl apologized while bowing.

"No, you're not," I said as I stared at her blankly. "You're a civilian, and therefore bred to be a hypocritical little piece of scum."

She gasped before tears filled her eyes. "I-I'm not scum!"

"You're right," I agreed, "You're worse than scum."

"Senseiii!" The girl yelled as she ran off to a teacher. "He said I was worse than scum!"

I snorted before mocking, "Senseiii! He said I was worse than scum!" I threw my head back and laughed.

"Tenrō!" The banshee others called my mother screamed.

I turned around before giving the bitch a thumbs up.

"Don't you dare!" She demanded.

I turned my thumb downward.

"I swear to God, Tenrō-"

I stuck out my tongue at the woman.

She scowled at me fiercely, as she hated when I stuck my tongue out at her over anything else.

I gave a loud laugh as Tenko, or so my mother was named, began to run toward me.

"Alright, you little shit-"

I gave a grin as people began to whisper rapidly about her tone of voice and language with me.

Realizing what I had done, Tenko grabbed my shoulders tightly and leaned down to whisper harshly, "You're getting punishment tonight."