🍢-Part 18

~the next day~
Jeongguk POV:
i was planning on telling him today.. but not before i know why he looked so exhausted yesterday. it's currently 9am and we just had breakfast;
as for now we're sitting on the couch, not knowing what to do, so i took the opportunity and asked him "taehyung.. what happened last night?" he looked at me
"what do you mean?"
"after i came back.. you didn't seem well. did something happen?"
"ahh, no no, nothing happened.. i was just no feeling so well, no need to worry, hm?"
"are you sure?"
"yeah." hm.. sus.

after a while, he received a call from jennie, saying she was coming over for lunch.
while we were waiting for her, taehyung started a conversation "jeongguk, can i ask you a question?"
"sure, what is it?"
"may i know.. what more it takes for you to.. forgive me..?"
i smiled at him warmly as we locked eyes, "hyung.. i wanted to tell you yesterday but you were tired, so i decided to confess today.. i-i fo-" we suddenly heard the door bell ring. wow.

i went to open the door and there she was, jennie. she walked inside and smiled "hiii!!"
"heyy" taehyung replied, and i went with a "hi"
"what are you guys doing?"
"hm, nothing actually.." taehyung said, "do you have something to eat?? god i'm so hungry~"
"uhm, actually no, but i can prepare something quickly!" i offered, "yes pleassseeee" she excitedly begged, and we both chuckled.

i immediately went to the kitchen and started making pizza. i was just pissed i couldn't tell taehyung that i forgave him, but that's okay.. we still have time.
while i was making pizza, i heard them talking to each other, which sounded gibberish to me. but just then my heart stopped because of the flashback i had...

"baby, what do you think about jeongguk?" i heard taehyung ask..
"he's nice and cute and very respectful. i think he's a good person."
"that's great, actually, jeongguk is one of the closest people to me."
"that's good, but does he know about us?"
"hm? no i didn't tell him yet. i'll tell him when it's the right time okay babe?"
"okayyy~"

i let the spoon in my hand drop on the floor, making a loud voice, as i held my head and leaned back onto the wall. my breath became unsteady and i slid down on the floor, "a-ah.. n-no.. please stop. please.. STOP!!" i screamed and closed my eyes. just then i heard both of them running towards me.

tae held me close "JEONGGUK!! W-WHAT HAPPENED??" i slowly fluttered my eyes open and saw his face close to mine i was still not so able to talk tho, "l-let's get you to the bedroom first.." he said before helping stand up, but then i couldn't stay still. i collapsed in his arms but he still held me close to him. "t-taehyung.." i tried to speak, "what is it ggukie?" he looked at me worriedly, "i-i already f-forgave you- ahh!!" my head started hurting so much.
he suddenly stared at me..
"jeongguk.."
——
to be continued..
——
HIIIII
HOW ARE YOUUUU???
THANKS FOR READING YALL T_T
i rlly hope u enjoyed itttt
don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts :)))
anygaysssss BYEEEEE~~~