CH. 1 - EP 13: NO MERCY

Start from the beginning

Suddenly Yuuto and Xenovia attacked her. She couldn't understand what was happening. Seconds ago they were fighting Y/n and now they are fighting against each other.

"Xenovia stop! We're friends!" She said.

Xenovia didn't stop and continued to attack Irina. "I don't remember us being friends, especially what you said at the airport!"

Irina was shocked what she just heard from Xenovia. It was true, she said some bad things but they were friends. "You are an angel! You are our enemy and that's why I have to kill you!" Xenovia said and started to attack her over and over again.

"N-No... Please stop it... We're friends not enemies..." Irina plead.

"IRINA!!"

She finally came back to her senses and noticed that Xenovia and Yuuto were waiting for her to attack Y/n. She suddenly remembered what Xenovia said and just stood there, doing nothing.

"Irina come on! We can't hold him any longer!" Xenovia said.

Y/n smirked and looked at Irina. He could smell her fear. "She won't do anything." He said kicked Xenovia away from him and pulled back the Chidori Blade out of Yuuto's shoulder.

"I will make it fair for you," Y/n said, looking at Xenovia while his marks slowly started to disappear. "This time only one of us will walk out as the winner,"

Y/n ran straight at her and she did the same thing. Xenovia swung her Durandal at Y/n, who easily saw her movements. He slided underneath her Durandal and pulled her leg away. She fell on the ground and groaned in pain. Her eyes wided when she saw the blade coming straight to her face.

She moved her head towards the side, avoiding the blade. Her face was now inches away from Y/n's. Xenovia saw his facial expression and noticed the typical smirk on his face. His face didn't held any hatred or anger. She suddenly felt her cheeks heating up.

"Don't tell me you fell for me?" He joked and tried to punch her, but she kicked him away.

"A-As if I will f-fall for a criminal like y-you..." She said blushing.

Suddenly Y/n threw the Kusanagi at Xenovia. She moved to the side letting the sword fly past her.

Out of nowhere Y/n appeared behind her and grabbed the Kusanagi that flew past her. "Goodbye, Xenovia." He said and swung his sword down across her back.

She dropped her Durandal and fell on the ground. Y/n wiped the blood off his sword, when suddenly Irina came flying at him. She had tears in her eyes and an angry expression.

"I WILL KILL YOU!!" She shouted.

Y/n readjusted his grip on the Kusanagi and waited for Irina to come closer to him. He stepped back a bit and with one precise swing he did something, no one knew was possible.

ZING

Shattered--...

--Thousand pieces...

Years of training--...

--Abused...

History--...

--Rewritten...

Irina fell on her knees. Everybody had a shocked expression printed on their faces. She was holding on the handle of her Excalibur Mimic, or what was left from it...

"The sword is only as strong as the wielder," Y/n said and placed his Kusanagi slowly inside its sheath. "You can have the strongest Excalibur in the world, you still won't be able to defeat me." 

"Everything I worked for..." She started taking to herself. Her gaze fixed on the pieces of her Excalibur in front of her. She couldn't believe it.

"He broke the Excalibur..?"

"Wow... You're way stronger than I have ever imagined..." Vali said, hovering above him. He decided not to interfere with his fight, since he wanted a fight without anyone except them.

"STOP WITH THAT BULLSHIT!" Issei shouted and punched Y/n in the face.

Y/n turned his gaze towards Issei. He had a bruise on his face from the punch.

He ignored Issei and wiped off his face with his hand. He suddenly spat the blood out on Issei's face. "Don't act tough in front of everyone right now... You couldn't defeat Riser and I destroyed him. Your only purpose in life is to die by my own hands," Y/n said and suddenly dark clouds surrounded Kuoh. A Thunderstorm was heard coming towards them.

Rias turned her head towards Akeno who had a scared facial expression. "Rias... This isn't me doing that..." She said, slightly shaking.

After hearing that from Akeno, Rias turned her attention to her brother who clearly was concerned about what was going to happen in the next couple of minutes.

The thunder arrived and it got even stronger with each second. "Time to make yourself useful," Y/n said and jumped back. He made his way up to the rooftop of the school. "This is my strongest technique... Kirin. No one can escape this attack,"

Y/n created a Chidori in his right hand and pointed it towards the sky. A loud roar echoed across the entire Kuoh Town. The thunder easily overwhelmed Akeno's by far. A lightning dragon appeared above Y/n. It gave out a ridiculous loud roar, nothing like they ever heard in their life.

Despite being a simple roar, it held incredible power behind it.

"Y/n has tamed lighting..." Azazel said looking at Y/n in awe. He suddenly started to laugh much to the surprise of the others.

"What's so funny?" The masked man said.

"Nothing," Azazel replied. "I'm only laughing because the student has surpassed the teacher..."

Everybody could feel the power coming from Y/n. It was... scary. Rias who felt completely useless, seeing her peerage get demolished one by one unable to do anything... The events of the Rating Game replayed over and over in her head again. That time she was able to stop Y/n, not sure about this time...

"Issei..." Y/n said, looking down on him. He saw the scared faces of everyone, looking at him. The Kirin got stronger with any second passing.

The masked man suddenly retreated and all the other leaders ran towards Y/n. Sirzechs fired a blast, Serafall created a water serpent and Grayfia shot ice at him. Everybody tried to stop him, but it was too late...

Y/n closed his eyes and took a deep breath in. Time passed in slow motion and suddenly he started to remember all the things when he still was a part of Rias' Peerage. A tear escaped his right eye, but was shortly wiped off by the wind generated from his Kirin. He opened his eyes and moved his hand down.

"Begone with the thunderclap..."