CH. 2 - EP 3: SHINOBI

Hello everyone! Before you start reading, I want you to know that I have uploaded another story to my account. Check it out if you want, you won't regret it!

Anyway, for this story I needed a second or third opinion. I was originally planning on ending this story after the final arc which starts in the next chapter and making him the enemy of everyone.

But there is also a opportunity to expand the story. With more content and possible more mature stuff if you know 😉 The only thing that would change is the outcome after the war. Y/n will have a normal relationship with everyone again, but it will mainly focus on him.

So let me know what you would prefer!

A handsome young man, dressed in a dark blue kimono was strolling through a big forest full of spruce trees. His left arm was resting on the handle of his sword, making him look like an old samurai.

The person was none other than one of the remaining Uchiha's, Y/n Uchiha. A month has passed after his encounter with Dulio and his former friends. His appearance has changed slightly with his hair being longer and his eyes looking sharper than before.

In the last month, Y/n has distanced himself from the supernatural. He erased his aura completely, making him basically a normal human being. It would be impossible for anyone to find him and that was good.

He learned new techniques, as well as improving his fighting style.

Y/n stopped when he suddenly felt an unknown presence right in front of him. He looked around and couldn't see anything, but something was there.

"Show yourself before I get angry," Y/n said in a cold tone and activated his Sharingan. He saw a magical presence, but somehow it was spread all around the forest.

"Hihihi"

Someone was giggling in the distance and the bushes started to shake. Y/n immediately created a Chidori Blade and pierced through the bushes. A hole was created with the size of a fist, but suddenly there was another giggle.

"Too slow," The deep voice said again. "Try harder, hihihi..." This time the voice was located behind Y/n in the distance. It wasn't planning to attack, it simply played catch with the young Uchiha. "Behind you."

Y/n felt the aura directly behind him and turned around as fast as he could. Immediately he was hit with a black shadow in the face. His eyes were wide opened and he was in disbelief. If the person had launched an serious attack, Y/n wouldn't even be able to react to its move.

"Don't worry, I won't kill you," The voice giggled again. "You're the Reincarnation of Indra Ōtsutsuki, it would be a waste if I kill you now. You are yet to reach your full potential," 

Y/n turned around and saw person standing on a tree branch, wearing a purple kimono with light sleeves and a straw hat that reached down to its ankles. What stood out the most were his yellow eyes, which lacked any visible sclerae or pupils.

"What the hell are you?" Y/n asked and gripped the handle of his sword tighter. The black creature simply giggled and showed his mouth with jagged teeth. "I'm the physical manifestation of my mothers will and I came here for you."

Y/n wasn't letting his guard down for a milli second. This thing here could be more dangerous than every other being that Y/n has faced.

"What do you want from me?" He asked.

"If you allow," The thing said and took out a black scroll out of his kimono. He threw it at Y/n who caught it. "Open it. It contains something that someone like you would love, hihihi."

Y/n looked down on the scroll and slowly opened it carefully. His eyes widened when he saw what was written in it. The Uchiha immediately looked up at the black thing, who had a big grin across his face. "T-This... how did you—"

"Psst!" The thing said. "This will be our little secret, okay? Now before you look further inside, I want to tell you something." Y/n closed the scroll and placed it inside his kimono. "Go on,"

"First of all, I have to introduce myself before I explain it to you, my name is Kuro Zetsu." He said. "I came here looking for you, you are the Reincarnation of Indra Ōtsutsuki and the final piece for my future plan!"

"Indra Ōtsutsuki? Who is that?" Y/n asked. The only Indra he knew, was an Hindu God and he certainly wasn't his reincarnation.

"No, I wasn't thinking of that Indra," Kuro Zetsu said. "The Indra I talk about, is the founder of the Uchiha clan!" Y/n was shocked to hear about this.

"There are a handful of people who know about this including me," He explained. "Long time ago, my mother Kaguya Ōtsutsuki has arrived on this planet with the goal to plant the Divine Tree. Not long after she arrived, she fell in love with a human and became pregnant."

Y/n listened very carefully. His grip on the Kusanagi loosened and he relaxed a bit. For now he was safe, but still he needed to be careful around that thing.

"But shortly after she was attacked by the humans and got wounded pretty bad. She fled and consumed the Divine Tree, resulting in her becoming the first person with Chakra." Zestu explained. "She then gave birth to her two sons, Hagoromo and Hamura Ōtsutsuki. My mother split her powers down onto her two sons, but she was betrayed by her own sons, resulting in her being sealed inside the moon." Y/n narrowed his eyes at the Zetsu, trying to understand as much as possible. "The older brother, Hagoromo stayed on earth and taught the humans the basic of Chakra. He was known as the Rikudō Sennin while his younger brother Hamura moved to the moon in order to guard my mother."

"I don't understand... Chakra, Divine Tree? What are you talking about?! Y/n questioned him. "I have never heard of this thing called Chakra or the Divine Tree."

"Chakra is life energy that has been passed down by both Hagoromo and Hamura to the humans, but the world changed. The humans that possessed Chakra created weapons and killed themselves. In today's time it's pretty much impossible to find someone with Chakra, but I found one." Zestu said and pointed at Y/n. "You share the same blood as the Rikudō Sennin and Indra, so the Chakra inside of you is stronger than that of a normal person."

"And what exactly do you want from me now? I don't think that you only wanted to chat with me." Y/n asked.

"I want you to become the new Rikudō Sennin."

After his encounter with the Kuro Zestu, Y/n studied the scroll to the deepest part possible. The scroll contained things that could make him stronger than he could even imagine. Forbidden Techniques, finger signs to concentrate the Chakra inside to make the attack stronger and a lot more.

Y/n was on his knees, hands rested on his tight and his eyes were closed. He was meditating.

Two months passed since his encounter with the Kuro Zetsu. He isolated himself from the outside world, only focusing on learning the new things that the scroll contained. A normal person would need more than a year to learn all these new techniques, but Y/n was the result of hard-work and talent combined.

Vali Lucifer had talent, Issei was a hardworking person that trained to reach where he is now, but if you combine both hard-work and talent, you get something scary...

He opened his eyes and revealed his unique Mangekyou Sharingan.