Slip p2

Stiles moved into the living room, sitting once more in his chosen seat.

He observed the others, still arguing; Scott, Allison, Chris, Ethan & Aiden, Isaac, Malia, Derek, Jackson and Lydia.

He tried to pay attention to where they were in the plan, but his mind was blurring out of focus, every few minutes.

Deciding that trying to listen was futile, Stiles instead leant back in his seat, bringing his knees to his chest as he crossed his ankles.

He began to think about how nice it would be if he could just leave for home right now and snuggle up with all of his plushies. He was tired. He was stressed. He wanted to go home. He wanted to slip into his little-space.

He felt his eyes becoming heavy and began to drift off into a cozy nap-like state, his head lulling forward to rest in his arms.

His heart steadied and he began dreaming of his plushies, his new fluffy blanket and his daddy pampering him with love, hugs and kisses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was startled awake as someone shook him roughly, startling a shocked gasp out of his mouth.

He looked up and saw Lydia in front of him, a glare on her face as she pointed accusingly at him.

He gave her a confused look, not quite sure what he'd done to incur her wrath, this time.

"What the hell are you doing Stiles?" She said it loudly, an annoyed tone in her voice.

"Uhh..." He looked around the room, all eyes were on him- a number of annoyed faces sending glares his way.

"Having a nap?" It came out as more of a question and Lydia hmphed in frustration as she threw her hands up.

"Why? If you were just going to sleep why come to the meeting at all?!" Jackson hissed accusingly in his direction. More glares were sent in Stiles' direction and he began to feel himself slip as the angry faces increased his anxiety.

"What's it matter to you, asshole?" Jackson stood quickly and moved towards him, barely being held back by Lydia as she stepped in front and tried to calm him down.

"Jacks, come on babe, calm down. He's just riling you up." Lydia spoke kindly, persuading the wolf to relax slightly.

When she saw he was calm enough, she rounded on Stiles.

"The hell Stiles! You know how hard it is to calm him down?!" Lydia was slightly red with anger now.

Stiles sighed, feeling slightly guilty about putting her in that position.

"Sorry, Lyds." He sighed as he put his head back in his arms, starting to fall into sleep, again, as he struggled with his littlespace.

"Oi, Stilinski! No one said you could go back to sleep!" He looked up and saw that it was Ethan who had spoken to him.

Stiles was done at this point. He was so tired. Frankly, he didn't give a shit about what the other said at this point.

"Go choke on wolfsbane, stupid." He ignored the loud commotion from around the room as people rushed to intercept Ethan.

There was a slight sting on his left cheek and he felt as claws grazed him, before the perpetrator was yanked away harshly and held to a wall.

Stiles rose his head slowly, raising his hand to tentatively touch his cheek .

He gasped quietly as he felt the bloody scratch on his cheek. He traced it, feeling as it went from below his lip to the top of his ear.

It stung really badly, blood dripping down his cheek and chin and he could no longer stop it as he slipped into his little headspace