F.I.T.H joins UA

Aizawa wanted a simple life. A quiet job, a few cats, a class room of chaos-

Hang on what was that last one?

Story 1 :Welcome to ua
Or everyone falls in love with Izuku.

Right now I'm standing outside listening for my Queue to enter "Okay class settle down. As you have heard we have a new student-" Before he could finish a small child stands up drooling. "I bet they're such a hottie!" Ew who let the pervert in? Ah who cares this is my chance, While the grape is being scolded i quietly slip open the door.

Looks like no one noticed me yet. How to make my entrance? Ah I've got it! A quick response to that boy's statement. "Oh you know I am..."

I watch amused as the class falls silent looking to the front where I stand. I grin proudly and take a glance at Aizawa. He looks tired as hell maybe I can help. "Problem child I didn't say you could come in yet." He says. "Wellllll, you know me sir always breaking the rules. Which reminds me where's Kacchan?"

The sleep deprived man shrugs once before turning to the class. "Okay since he's already here this is Ya" oh shit he's about to out me! Do something brain!!!!

"IZUKU!" I shout. Oh god play it cool. "Please just call me Izuku, my last name is irrelevant." I stare at Aizawa hoping he'll get the point. He looks even more tired before pointing to the seat I assume I'm sitting in. "Sit down kid." Yep he want me to go. What a meanie.

"Whatever you say mr hobo sir!" I jump up saluting him and bouncing over to the chair.

The class that had been quiet the whole time bursts to life.

"DID THIS KID JUST CALL MR. AIZAWA HOBO?"

Ha lol yes I did

"What's your quirk?"

Should I tell them I don't have one?

"Did you know you looked like a girl?"

Rude but yes.

"Izuku nice to see you again."

Ah that's Shinso

"Hello green bean."

Omg todoroki's gonna kill me.

Ignoring Everyone else I wave at the two. "Shinso! Pepper mint! My old pals! Happy to be in the same class as you guys." I say smiling.

Shinso simple waves back before going over to a blond. Todoroki however raises a hand from his seat behind me. "You already knew this fact bean it should come as no surprise." I laugh. "As blunt as ever I see, do you know where Kacchan is?" I whisper. He shakes his head. "No. But I'm glad to see you fully recovered. Are you still performing at your best?"

I sigh he always phrases things in the most bazaar way. "Yes thank you peppermint. I'm getting stronger actually it's-"

"Hello new classmate Izuku. My name is Iida! And I serve as class rep. I'm happy to meet you." He offered me a very stiff looking hand. I bet Kacchan hates this guy. I smile brightly taking his hand. "Hi you already know my name but nice to meet you class rep!" I swear I saw him blush at that. Before I could look closer he left to his seat.

"He's always acts like that don't worry." A new voice tells me. I spin around to see the zero gravity girl from the sports festival. "Oh wow your Uraraka right! Your quirk is so cool I saw you at the sports festival!"

I must have caught her off guard as she immediately flushes, nods twice then goes off to the Iida kid. Huh she gets flustered easily.

The next group up is a group of 4.
I recognised them all from Kacchan. "Ah Mina Kirisima Denki and sero, nice to finally meet you all in person. I know a lot about you. Thank you so much for being there for kat!" They all shy away slightly. I wasn't expecting that I thought they be weirded out by how forward I am.