Chapter 3

No One POV

It was a typical day in class 1-A. the room was full of energy and loud as ever. The students were all buzzing about what they did over the weekend until Aizawa came in and settled the class. Their energy continued throughout the day except for a certain spikey-headed blonde. He was up all night, not getting any sleep. He was thinking about the day before. He hung out with the squad against his will (not really).

They all went to an amusement park and had a great time but Bakugou was distracted the entire time because before they entered Kirishima got super excited, grabbed Bakugou's hand and dragged him all the way into the park. He didn't let go until they had to get on one of the rides. Kirishima didn't seem to think much of it but Bakugou almost died of embarrassment. He had always felt different towards the red-head, but he never thought much about it until his heart was about to beat out of his chest and it was hard to think straight. He stayed up all night replaying the harmless action in his head, which made his face heat up.

He drifted to sleep many times in class earning many eye rolls from Aizawa who couldn't care less so he let it slide. When school was over the rest of the class packed up and made their way to their dorms but Bakugou was sound asleep on his desk. The Baku-squad noticed and began debating on who should wake him up.

"No way I'm doing it, I almost died last time." Kami shuddered remembering the incident.

"I'll pass, I want to be alive to see graduation." Sero chuckled and put his hands up in defense.

"I also choose to live. Plus, he likes you best Kiri-babe, so why don't you go and wake up the ticking time bomb. I'll walk with these two back to their dorms, so don't worry." Mina lightly pushed Kirishima towards Bakugou's desk and backed out of the room with Kami and Sero. She gave him a thumbs up before leaving the room.

"Why am I not surprised." He smiled and turned to face Bakugou and smiled at the sleeping boy. He walked in front of the desk and squatted so they were both eye level. Bakugou had his head laying on his arms, facing the window. Kirishima lightly shook his shoulder. Nothing. He shook him again but a little harder but only earned a groan of frustration and Bakugou buried his face farther into his arms. Kirishima laughed quietly and poked Bakugou's cheek. It genuinely surprised him how soft his skin was and unconsciously rubbed it with his thumb.

"Bakugou, class is over." Kirishima whispered. He got no response. "Bakugouuuu, wake uuuuup." He cooed. Bakugou slowly opened his eyes and turned his head to glare at whoever woke him up. He was caught off guard when he saw Kirishima's face mere inches away from his.

"Hi. Did you have a good nap?" Kirishima retracted his hand from Bakugou's cheek and rested his chin on his arms. Bakugou's face burned red and his heart was beating like crazy again. He didn't want Kirishima to know that there was something happening to him at that moment, so he just stretched and packed his bag.

"Did you dream about anything? You must've been exhausted 'cause it took a while to wake you up. I almost didn't want to because you looked so peaceful. Did you not sleep last night?" Kirishima stated while smiling at Bakugou who was purposefully avoiding his gaze.

"Why should I tell you? Not your fuckin' business." Bakugou headed out of the classroom, Kirishima closely following behind him.

"Because I care man. I just want you to be ok is all." Kirishima slung his arm over Bakugou's shoulder as they walked down the hall. Bakugou tensed when Kirishima's arm was around him and his heart began to beat like crazy again. His face heated up again and he didn't want Kirishima to notice.

"Get off me idiot." He pushed Kirishima's arm from his shoulder and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Heh, sorry man. I did it without thinking." Kirishima playfully nudged Bakugou with his shoulder, which only made Bakugou's heart beat faster.