Chapter 9

Finn's POV:

                        When i looked at the message on the phone i could feel all the anger swell up inside of me. Then I looked down to see marceline crying and I told myself i would do anything and everything to keep her safe. "Let's go to my house we'll be a lot safer there and marcy i won't let get you because I love you" I said staring into her eyes. "I love you too Finn." she said tears falling down her face. After marcy had calmed down we packed up some things and headed home. Once we opened the door the nightosphere portal was open and Ash was standing beside it. " Looks like I'm back." Ash said with i big smile on his face. Out of the corner of my eye i could see marcy drop to her knees and tears escaping her eyes. I bent down and gave her a quick kiss and hug.

                        "Aww look how cute looks like who've been having fun without me" Ash said his smile still on his face. I walked forward and said "Your going to lose this fight" "Whose says i'm going to lose it" Ash said as he ran and jumped for me. I quickly jumped out of the way and kicked his back making him fall on his face. "Oh you shouldn't have done that" Ash said slowly getting up. I then jumped on his back and pushed him down hitting him over and over. Then he kicked me off making me hit the wall. Everything was blurry but i could then see Ash picking up Marcy she kicked and punched him but it was no use. "Finn.. Finn!!!" was all i could hear before knocking out. I woke up to the nightosphere closed and and the house dark and cold. "Marcy!!" I yelled jumping up and running to the cabinet and getting the things to summon the nightosphere. I didn't know how but all I knew was I needed to find Marcy. As soon as I jumped in there was fire everywhere. Out in the distance i saw a figure running for me. Before i knew i was tackled to the ground. "Finn you came back for me" I heard marcy cry out. I quickly got up and then saw Ash running this way too. When he saw me he stopped in his tracks and looked at me. "Don't you ever give up" He said. "You wish now lets finsh this." I said back with a determination in my eyes and in my heart.