The day after

(Sorry if there's any typos didn't have time to edit.)

Marceline's P.o.v

     As I woke up I noticed I couldn't get up so I rolled over two inches away from Finn's face.I noticed that he had his arm over my waist.

      I thought to myself,"did he really mean it when he said he loved me."But I didn't care cause I didn't want this to end.

      Still staring at Finn I noticed he was waking up."good morning" he said as he wiped the sleep from his eyes."good morning"i said back."So you think you'll be able to walk today"he said."I don't know let me try" I said as I was falling go the floor.But when I opened my eyes I noticed I didn't hit the ground.I turned to see Finn leaned over the bed holding my shirt.As he pulled me up my face was red with embarresment.As I turned back around on the bed Finn put me in an embrace.

      "Please don't ever leave me again" he said.I could feel the tears from my face and his face stream down.We pulled away and he said,"I'll go get you something to eat" as he wiped they tears from my face.

Finn's P.o.v

     When I woke up I was face to face with marceline I said,"Good morning.She replied the same.I asked if she would be able to stand today.She said,"I don't know let me see" she said  as she started to fall for the floor.I quickly lunged over and grabbed her shirt.I could see the red from her face as I pulled her back up.

    But when I saw her beautiful face and long raven hair I remembered how lucky I was to find her.I quickly grabbed her in an embrace and cried in het shoulder.I then said,"Please don't ever leave me again."I then could feel the tears from her on my face. I pulled back and told her i would get her some food as I wiped the tears from her face.

Finnceline fanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara