The escape

(Sorry if there's any misspelling or messed up things had to rush well if anyone decides to read this then comment or favorite and i'll write more)

Marceline's Pov:

    As Finn was helping me up after he cut the chains off the wall he said,"lets get you out of here."I just nodded back but as I was about to stand up I was on the ground soon looking up seeing Ash staring at me.I tried to crawl back but I then felt a pain on my scalp.But in the blink of an eye Finn was on the ground with a spear in his leg but Ash had got hit in the stomach.I quickly crawled to Finn.But once I saw the blood drop to the ground from his leg I could feel my instincts taking over.I could feel the color in my eyes changing.I heard Ash say,"Do it kill him you know you love me."

     I tried to fight it but before I knew it i was on top of Finn smelling the traces of blood.Until Finn said,"Marcy if I die at this moment I just want you to know i''ve always loved you."I could feel myself going back to normal and jolting back to reality.I turned to see Ash with a big smile on his face which faded when he saw Finn still alive.

    I could feel all the anger and sadness that he caused me swell up inside me.I quickly crawled toward him but before I made it I felt a hand on my head which was Finn's.He lipped over to Ash only to bash his face in with his good leg.Blood was soon everywhere.

Finn's Pov

   Before I knew it Marcy was on top of me.Her eyes now blood red and she almost looked feral.I knew that I might not or will not make it if she decides to drink my blood.I said,"Marcy if I die at this moment I just want you to know that i've always loved you."I could then see her eyes going back to there normal color.But before I knew it She had crawled of towards Ash I quickly got up.I limped over to Ash patting my hand on marcy's head first.I quickly lifted up my good leg and bashed it in Ash's face.

    I dropped to my hands and knees to look over and she Marcy with a scared look on her face.I decided to get an old shirt to wrap around my leg.I picked up Marcy in the bridal position and walked all the way back to her house.When we got there I put her in her bed and told her I would tell Jake what happened and would be right back.