new love

Marceline's P.o.v

     I put my bass down and gave Finn a hug this one longer.As we leaned back his hands still resting on my waist.We looked into each others eyes.Soon the distance between us was slowly getting smaller and smaller.As Finn leaned in for a kiss I closed my eyes as his soft lips touched mine.We stayed like that for awhile.When we pulled apart we both had big smiles and I said,"I missed a lot when I was gone."We both laughed and sat on the couch.I layed down with my head on Finn's chest and his hands around my waist.We stayed like that for hours until the movie we where watching ended.

      "So are you hungry" I asked.He replied with,"I'm starving.""Well go take a shower"i said.

       As Finn went upstairs I cooked some food that he would like.I could hear the water as it was running down the drain.But I kept my eye on the food I was making.

Finn's P.o.v

       As Marceline told me to go upstairs and take a shower I slowly trudged up and started the shower getting the perfect temperature.I could hear Marceline fiddling around in the kitchen.Until I heard a scream as I heard lots of pots and pans tumbling.

       I quickly ran out with only a towel around me.As I got to the bottom I saw marceline with lots of pots and pans around her.

       "Um I was trying to get a pan on the top shelve"she said."Are you ok"I asked."Yeah i'm fine can your help me up"she asked.

         I picked her up as I was holding the towel around me so it wouldn't fall.

"Well you should probably finish your shower"she said."Alright don't let anything else fall on you."I replied back looking if she had hurt herself.

        So I decided to head back up and finish my shower that was still on.