𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

7 months had passed and you learned how to control your quirk. During those months you learned many things about it. Your left eye because black with a red pupil. It reminded you of your father, how you though he looked cool and awesome. You did end up getting a pink eye sometimes because of it and it burned badly. So now you have to have eye drops with you everywhere. Your hair didn't grow, you told Aizawa the incident on why you have very short hair that it confuses people and call you 'he'. You don't mind at all, you did look a lot like your father especially when you wore boy clothes. You were very insecure about yourself. When you would go out with All Might with out his hero form, people would look at you and say 'hey there Kaneki', you would wave at them. It was weird because you never really interacted with anyone. Usually you would end up in a fight with a drunk from the streets because they have tried to touch you. Or you would get into fights with people who had tried to get you. It was different to talk to people who gave would smile at you.

  All Might walked you back home and Aizawa talked to him about how you wanted to go to U.A, All Might gave you a smile and thumbs up. You didn't know how to smile anymore, so when it was hard to return one back to people you would just nod your head. You walked to your room to shower leaving them alone.

"So.. she wants to go to U.A... how do you feel?", All Might asked as he took a sip of his drink.

Aizawa sighs and confesses, "to be honest I am scared for her.. after what happened and what she went through, I'm just worried something might happen to her. She been getting a lot better the past years and I like the bond we have.", he took a sip of his coffee. Toshinori looked at him and smiled. "You have a soft spot for young Kaneki. It's like she became your own daughter", he says as he leans back on the chair. "Well yeah I guess so, it is my responsibility to look after her", said Aizawa.

  You just got out the shower getting ready to go to bed but decided to be on your phone knowing you couldn't go bother Aizawa just for fun since he was with All Might. You came acrossa video of a boy with green hair running up to a villain who had captured a blond kid who seems to be struggling to move. "Wow.." you said watching how heroic the green haired boy was. That's when your phone dies. "BITCH!", you yelled but then froze. Shit I am dead before I can go to U.A, you thought as you quickly tried to hide under the covers. You hear the door open slowly, "you said something Y/N Kaneki?.." you heard Aizawa's voice and you trembled under the blanket. "C'mon Aizawa she probably said it on accident", said All Might as he was trying to stop Aizawa. "Sorry.. my phone just died...", you said in a soft tone. Aizawa stopped moving. All Might froze too and looked at Aizawa who's eyes softened. "I wasn't mad. Just watch your language you're still a baby!", he said louder. " Yes Sir!", you said. That's it.. Aizawa has been turned into a big softie, thought Toshinori.

  The next day in the morning, it was your birthday. You walked into the restroom doing your usual morning routine. You changed into some white baggy shorts that could cover your scars and a black long sleeve shirt. Even if it was hot you never felt comfortable about the scars. You walk down stairs to find the living room dark. It was normal for you because usually you would wake up first then Aizawa. You turn the lights on.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!". You jumped and saw Nemuri, Hizashi, Toshinori, and Aizawa. Nemuri ran up to you and hugged you. "Happy birthday my baby!", she said as she kissed your forehead leaving her lips marked with pink lipstick. She wore a black dress that showed her curves. You looked tried to breathe after he breast were all in you face. She pulled away with a smile and said, "finally 15". Hizashi came up to me with the same smile he wore everyday. He hugged my small figure and pulled me up swinging me around. "Happy BIRTHDAYY!!", he slightly used his quirk making me flinch and cover my ears. "MIC!! You're going to leave her deaf", yelled Nemuri. He chuckled as he put me back down. "Thank you I didn't know you guys were here.", I said at least trying hard not to sound cold. I look at Aizawa who wore a plain black t-shirt with a pair of jeans. I see All Might is wearing a white shirt with jeans as well. He comes up to me and hugs me way tighter than the last ones. "Happy birthday young Kaneki!", he said as he then patted my shoulder a little to hard. Aizawa comes to me pulling me into a hug and whispers, "Happy birthday kid..". You hug him back, "thank you, dad." that made his grip tighter.

-Time skip-

You guys ate and while you were eating the Pro's were talking about how you wanted to be a hero. You blushed of shyness and looked at your food. "Imagine Y/N a Pro-hero and us old!",said Hizahi while eating. "Close your mouth Mic.", said Aizawa. "I see her as a beautiful hero just look at her! She has the looks, she has the personality for a good hero.", Nemuri said. You blushed even more, you never really felt that way even if Nemuri would try to hype you up. There was one time you felt something, she bought you a dress that you would like. It was a a nice white dress you did like to a lot. But you saw your scars and that made you think you differently than Nemuri saw you. She noticed it and put her hands on your shoulder looking at you through the mirror. "You're beautiful."

  Aizawa knew how you felt about your scars. He nudged Nemuri's shoulder catching her attention. "Sorry but you will be a great hero you'll see!", she said. Toshinori put his hand on you shoulder and said, "you are strong young Kaneki, you'll became a great Pro!". You smiled, like you meant it. "Thank you". You heard sobs coming across the table. It was Hizashi and Nemuri. "You see that Eraserhead! She is smiling!", yelled the both of them. Aizawa saw it. That's what he was wishing for.

A real smile.

A/N; don't worry you'll get to meet Bakugou soon 🙂. By the way all of you are beautiful never believe what other say bout your body love you my babies💕