𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

CW; if you are not comfortable with the mentions of blood and violence you are allowed to skip until you see the white heart, thats when the gore will stop. This would mostly be about how y/n gets controlled by someone new in this book but ends up getting rescued, how she was affected by Jason, and also Jason was murdered. Also Jason is quirk less.

Dabi walked down the hallway. Shigaraki sent him to find Jason since Bakugou ended up attacking them, and he thought that the brat needed to be taught a lesson. They knew how Jason was with people who don't listen, they know that the man always needs a new toy to play with.

"everything going alright?" Jason asked as he fixed his mask.

Dabi noticed that Jasons clothes had fresh and dried blood stains. He then heard soft cries coming from inside the room.

"what the hell?" dabi arched a brow as he watched the man walk past him. "go change clothes, boss wants you with him now."

"...mind cleaning the floor for me?" the man kicked the bucket towards Dabi and pointed at the mop that rested against the wall.

Dabi rolled his eyes and hesitated to step inside. He wasn't scared, he just didn't know if he would be able to handle to see whats inside the room. He ignored the questions that filled in his head, he walked inside with the cleaning supplies.

As soon as he walked inside he room, he was greeted with a dark red liquid spilled all around the floor. Dabi stopped in front of a small table that held onto chains, ropes, knives in different sizes, a blindfold, a pair of handcuffs, and a needle that carried a transparent liquid inside the glass.

"damn.." he said.

He walked around the table and stared at the girl that was tied up onto the chair. Her legs had large cuts that began to heal slowly. She had dark purple bruises around her ankles and on her legs.

The girls clothes were ripped, the pants she wore ended up getting ripped below her knees. Her long sleeve shirt were cut, revealing her arms and her cleavage. Even with the black she wore he could tell they were all drenched in blood.

Dabi began to drag the wet mop across the floor and washing it off on another small bucket that was shown to him. He continued cleaning and was close to finishing, then he heard the sound of the cuffs being pulled.

"Rize..." the girl breathed out. Dabi tilted his head to the side and eyed the girl. Her snow white hair hanged over her eyes.

"you need something?" he asked as he picked up the buckets. He watched her legs twitch slightly, she slowly wiggled her toes.

The girl didn't respond at all. At first he was planning to ignore her and walk out the room, but then he heard her whine out the word 'please'.

"what is it? i got shit to do" Dabi dropped the buckets outside before walking back towards her. She slowly lifted her head up.

(eye color) eyes met with turquoise. Dabi is the type to never have an interest in people but he swore that he has never seen such beautiful eyes. Though her eyes looked empty, it sort of suit her. The red liquid on her face didn't stop him from admiring her beautiful soft skin.

He noticed how lids began to close, her head dropping low. She was passing out.

"Kaneki" he called out, he placed a hand on the back of her head, causing her to flinch. He grabbed the bottle of water that he had been carrying the whole day, opened it and tried to make her drink it but was to weak. He had o choice but to do it himself.

Dabi filled his mouth with the water. He held the girls jaw with one hand, forcing it to open. His lips hovered against hers as he parted them, allowing the water to flow into her mouth. The sound of her furiously gulping the water filled the room. Her squirmimg had stopped.