Lila's illness

*Lila*

Thursday, a day all to ourselves.

A day to think up of new story ideas as I ran out of them.

I grinned devilishly as I sat in bed. Looking over at the empty bed I smiled.

I could easily just say I had some kind of bad contagious disease since I didn't share a room with anyone. Why? Even though everyone asked me if we could share a room I had said no because I didn't want them to catch any contagious diseases that I had.

The real reason I actually didn't want to share a room with everyone was so that I could set up a board with all of my stories so that I could check them off in order not to repeat them . It was also to add new stories and I didn't want anyone to know that I was doing this. Over this trip I had already been near exposure twice and I didn't know if I could keep it up.

I quickly got dressed and headed to the bathroom in order to put on makeup to stage my act.

When I finished, I grabbed my bag and quickly went to the elevator before anyone could join me.

During the elevator ride down I composed myself and got my act together.

I got to the main floor I staggered out of the elevator pretending to be sick. Clutching my chest and using walls for support I walked into the eating room.

"What's wrong Lila?" A concerned Alix asked me coming up to me.

"I don't know, I just woke up this morning and felt really badly. Everything hurts!" I replied.

"It looks like you have chicken pox." Max informed me pushing his glasses up his nose.

"If it's chicken pox then she should stay in her room for a while which means more than just today." Anna budded in standing up from where she was sitting.

@#$%^&*! Why was she here? That know it all girl just had to ruin my roll. Why was she even here? She wasn't in our class. When Someone asked her when we visited her lab she said that she was in MIT.

"Why are you here?" I groaned.

"It's your free day, Peter invited me to do some digging that they are doing." She told me in a tone that made her sound like she was offended.

*Peter*

What the Hyuck just happened? Why did Lila seem so surprised about having to be quarantined for more than one day when you have chicken pox. Everyone knows that!

Well, everyone that read Arthur growing up.

*Lila*

Mylene and Rose quickly got me some food so I could eat then I pretended to stagger out of the breakfast room.

"Don't you guys find it suspicious that she's staggering out when Chicken Pox doesn't have any effects on your physical features?" I overheard Anna asking my 'friends'

"Lila has a lot of physical problems." Mylene answered.

I grinned, point for me.

"It doesn't matter." Anna huffed and walked away.

When I got into the elevator I stopped staggering.

Standing up straight I pulled out my phone looking for new inspiration.

When I got to my room I quickly hid all of my things that could possibly stir them to Marinettes side along with those icky Midtown brats and their smart friends.

A/N Thanks for triple digits on the reads!!!

Stay tuned for the next chapter tomorrow. 

And with that I take my leave.