Part 2

Nialls POV

 After Harry left and the kids calmed down we had a very nice time with them. Falling in love with each one of them and how different the group is. Darcey is the leader of the group naturally and sees herself as a mini adult. While James clings to her hip being a shy and timid boy but very charming and sweet when he comes out of his shell. Lucas is a ball of energy that just never stops, always wanting to play. While Starla looks just like a miniature Harry with her brown curls, green eyes, and dimples is a very happy and giggly baby always wanting a cuddle.

Darcey

James

Lucas

Lucas

Starla

Starla

"Honeys I'm home!" The angelic voice rang throughout the house

"Honeys I'm home!" The angelic voice rang throughout the house. The kids drop what they are doing and instantly run to the front door as we follow closely behind. "DADDY!" they yell tackling the boy to the ground with Darcey, Lucas, and James on top of him keeping him pinned to the ground. Starla gets down from my arms and runs over to her daddy "Starla help Daddy." he says jokingly while the toddler look s down at her cousins and joins the pile keeping him on the ground. "You munchkins are gonna get it." he says teasingly causing all the kids to jump off him giggling. "Im gonna get ya." he announces smiling while the kids sheik and go off into different spots of the house trying to avoid his tickles. "Gotcha!" he says picking up Lucas and placing kisses all over the boys face while her bursts into a fit of giggle. "No more daddy... stop!" he giggles causing the kisses to come to an end as he sets the boy down. Finding and doing the same to the other three he comes over to us with Starla on his hip. "Sorry about that... its just something we do every time I get off work." he tells us rubbing the back of his neck looking a titch embarrassed. "No problem Harry, it was quite cute to watch." Louis says giving him a wink as Harry just forms a rosie blush on cheeks. We were brought out of our little flirty stare as when Lucas ran to Liam jumping up and down in front of him "Stays for dinner?" he asked excitedly. We look at each other for a moment not knowing the answer before Harry spoke up "I insist you stay for dinner its the least I can do after you four helped me." he says, with all the kids giving us their best puppy dog faces it was impossible to turn down, not that we wanted to. Excited about being able to learn more about the gorgeous man in front of us all of us make our way to the kitchen. "Can we do anything to help?" Louis asked getting a double take from the three of us considering he literally burns everything. "Nope, I've got my little chefs in the making to help. You guys can just relax." he tells us placing Starla in her high chair while the other three go to the pantry pulling out chef hats and aprons each with their names written on them. Darcey's apron and hat were purple, while James' were red and Lucas' were green. Darcey comes over to Harry once he's placed Starla in her chair securing her in it tightly handing him his own hat and apron. He places a kiss on her head and happily takes them from her. With everyone ready they start to buzz about the kitchen. James, Lucas and Darcey did mostly little things like pouring in already measured out ingredients or stirring the bowl but seeing them be so proud of their work was all Harry wanted from them.

  They ended up making some amazing homemade pumpkin pasta that had my mouth watering the moment I smelt it. Darcey set the table before Harry came over with the big pot full of the pasta while both boys brought over a dish full of broccoli with Harry keeping a close watch on the boys. We all dish up and it took everything with in the four of us not to moan when the food touched our tastebuds. "This is amazing Harry." said Liam getting a blush out of the boy "Thank you, but I wouldn't have been able to do it without my sues. I mean they do all the hard work for me." He says smiling proudly at the kids while he's helping Starla use her baby fork. With us having scarfed down the amazing meal I was about to go in for second when I notice Harrys barely touched his food with him being so busy on helping the littler ones. 'I can take over with Starla Harry, you should eat before your amazing meal gets cold.' I tell him considering I'm the closest to her. "Its alright Niall, you don't have to." he says giving me a kind smile while he goes back to putting his attention on Starla. I was about to insist but he cut me off "So did you guys have fun today?" he asked getting nods from all of us in response "Your children are wonderful Harry, they absolutely made our day." Zayn tells him while the three older children smile proudly as Starlas just in her own world. Giving his thanks the rest of the evening was spent with us getting to know each other better. The more Harry kept revealing about himself the more we feel in love with the gorgeous, brilliant, kind, funny, considerate lad. But sadly all good things must come to an end as it was reaching the kids bedtime. The styles walked us to the door and each kid gave us a hug before going up the stairs to get ready for bed. "It was so nice to have you over, I hope you guys come back again soon." he says giving each of us a hug goodbye "Don't worry styles you cant get rid of us that easily." Lou joked getting a giggle, the most adorable giggle I've ever heard escape Harrys lips. Each giving him a good night we make our way out to the car and get into it without a sound with only the thought of Harry on our minds. "Boys, what would you think if I suggested we ask Harry out on a date and becoming our boyfriend?" Louis questioned without a second thought we all say in unison...

"We'd love that."

Hell World,

I hope you like this new book!

pic links

Darcey: https://www.bustle.com/p/the-girl-in-harry-styles-kiwi-video-is-actor-youve-probably-seen-before-3249356

James:  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5840674492026069/

Lucas: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/470766967271169958/

Starla: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/535576580665975699/