Part 16

Harrys POV

   Alone, stuck on a bed, pregnant with quadruplets, and left with nothing but my thoughts to entertain me is not the best mixture. The kids and the boys are out as the little ones wanted to go to the park like we do every Saturday, Ashtons out grocery shopping, and Lukes passed out from exhaustion from the midnight craving run he ran for me last night. I've already re-read all the books in my room along with buying everything for the nursery and nothing good is on TV leaving me nothing to do. Bed rest is the worst possible thing I could've been forced into, trust me if I knew staying sick in bed for one more day would have prevented all of this I would've stayed in bed. I sigh as I feel small nudges and tiny movements from the babies as they probably sense my boredom and want to provide me with some entertainment.

   Their small movements only last for so long before they fall asleep leaving me to again succumb to my boredom. My phone dinged signaling me to come back into reality and out of my head. I grab it to see its a text from the boys, it was a picture of all eight of them eating some ice cream. I immediately save the picture to my photos before sending the boys some heart emojis as this pic was just too cute! Right as I was about to set my phone down a notification from Pinterest alerting me of some stylish nails I should check out. It was then when an idea popped into my head on how to cure my boredom, I'm going to paint my nails! 

   Grabbing red nail polish , green nail polish, yellow nail polish, violet nail polish, white nail polish, and my nail care kit/manicure kit go over towards the couch in my room and place all of my items on the coffee table. Pulling up my model on Pinterest I get to work placing all of my concentration on the task at hand, (get it task at hand because he's giving himself a manicure... I'll stop now) which is making my nails look decent! I choose to do a strawberry design with flowers and bumble bees on my nails as of course I had to make my design my most popular craving, the delicious fruit known as strawberries. The end result came out a lot better then I could have ever expected.

   Satisfied with the out come of my gorgeous nails I place my feet up on the couch allow my back to rest against the arm of the couch. My admiration of my cute nails was cut short as my nude toes came into view. I haven't painted my toes since I found I was pregnant and now they just look dreadful. Grabbing my violet nail polish once again I go to reach for my toes, completely forgetting that I haven't been able to reach them in a little over a month. I got stuck as I was half slumped over, my baby bump getting in the way. 

   I let out an annoyed humph as I slumped back onto the couch glaring at my toes as they continued to mock me with their nudeness. I try and fail a few more times on reaching for my terrible toes. I stare at the small nail brush as its shortness doesn't make the battle any easier. Thats when a new idea popped in my head on how to get my toes painted.

   I slowly get up from the couch and sneak out of my room like the agile ninja I am into the kids play room. Thankfully without waking Luke I grab a long yet thin tip paint brush and rush back to my room before I could even think about getting caught. Laying back down on the couch, I place one foot on the coffee table making my knee bend and my leg into a triangle as I stay some what seated on the couch. With the long brush I dip it into my violet polish, completely abandoning the provided/preferred brush each nail polish supplies and attempt to finally concur the battle that is giving myself a pedicure.

   I re-angle my leg, my foot, my belly, and my spot on the couch multiple times but nothing is allowing me to get these toes pretty. I could get the right angle to be able to reach but the the babies make sure to let me know they aren't comfortable or I could get the right angle to make the babies/myself comfortable but just barely graze the tip of the brush to my nail. Without thinking of the my babysitter sleeping down the hall I let out a loud annoyed groan as this plan did not go as I expected it to.Before my head could even rest on the pillow leaning against the armrest a loud thump followed by someone running down the hall could be heard as Luke ran into my room to see the cause of the noise. 

   "Whats wrong? Cramp? Constipation? Heartburn? Nausea? B.H.'s? REAL CONTRACTIONS?! WHAT AM I WORKING WITH HERE STYLES!" Luke become more frantic as he starts to list off possible symptoms. 'I can't give myself a pedicure...' I say as soft as I can becoming both embarrassed that I woke him up over something so stupid and upset because I'm too fat to reach my feet. A smile replaced his panicked expression "Oh Haz" he chuckled out as he made his way towards my couch. Taking a seat at the other end he placed my feet into his lap and picked up the bottle of violet polish and the nail polish supplied brush. Without anything being discussed he just started to paint my toes 'thank you' I say as water starts to collect in my eyes only to be released by his sweet statement.

   "'Course Haz, thats what are best friends for!" 

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think? Sorry this part was a bit more of a filler. I thought the idea was kind of funny and would make the most sense in this book.  Who's POV would you guys like next? What should the babies be? PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS ON BABY NAMES FOR THE BABIES! Please feel free to comment, vote, follow me, checkout my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or all four!

Links:

Nails: http://www.dahlianails.com/2015/07/summer-strawberries.html