Part 8

Harry's POV

 Last night was amazing! After I told the boys about the babies and now knowing they're excited about the news I felt the biggest weight being lifted off of my shoulders. It felt good to have everyone around again. Not that I don't love my kids, it's just some adult interaction was very much need. The night was filled with laughter at the movie the kids wanted to watch. Along with the many snuggles I received from my boyfriends as I've been carving their touch it felt good to be sandwiched in the middle of all of them. Whispering sweet words to me or rubbing my small tummy with smiles brightly shining on their faces. Last night was perfect, however this morning... not so much.

  I jolted awake with the dire need to vomit. I panic as I realize I'm in the middle of my boys because everyone slept over last night, the boys with me and Luke and Ashton in the guest room. I keep my lips pursed as I softly yet quickly climbed out of the bed not even getting one of them to stir. I cant even take a moment to appreciate that I didn't wake them because I need to get into the bathroom now! I sprint in and quietly shut the door behind myself before I place my head in the bowl of the toilet. Gag, vomit, cough, spit up, cough again, catch my breath, repeat. The cycle went on like that until after what felt like hours I lean back against the cool tile finally being able to relax. Breathing heavily I hear the faint sound of a knock come from the bathroom door. I take a deep breathe before hoisting myself onto my feet, as I grip onto the counter in the bathroom to help steady my shaky legs. I slowly shuffle towards the door in my sock covered feet as I fight off the dizziness that so desperately wants to take control of me. Opening the door I look out to see all four of my boys standing their awkwardly with worried looks on their faces.

  'Good morning' I rasp out as my throat became horse from all the morning sickness. Their expressions only grew more worried, they look at each other and nod silently communicating amongst themselves. It only lasted for a moment before the four sprung into action Liam, Louis, and Niall all left the room looking for different things while Zayn picked me up bridal style. I let out a startled yelp as I wasn't expecting him to do such a thing, he gently placed me back on the bed tucking me in before giving my very sweaty forehead a kiss. Liam, Niall, and Louis all came rushing back into the room as they each brought the item the were looking for.

  Louis brought in a damp wash cloth and placed it on my sweaty forehead helping me cool down. Liam brought over a tall glass of ice water and set it on my bedside table. Niall brought in a grumpy Luke who was most likely woken up as it was four in the morning. "Luke I'm telling you something is wrong he just randomly threw up and he now looks as sick as a dog." Niall states as the four of them surround my bedside worrying themselves silly. Luke just rolls his eyes and looks over Niall and at me. He can clearly tell that I'm not as sick as a dog and that its nothing to worry about. "Morning sickness?" he questioned not moving from the doorway. I nod and give him an apologetic smile as I had no clue Niall would go wake the poor boy up. He returns with a sleepy smile before stating "I'm going back to bed." which got slightly muffled do to the yawn breaking up his sentence. I bid him good night for the second time tonight as the boys start their panicking again.

 "Harry do we need to go to the hospital?" "Is this normal?" "Is something wrong with the babies?" "Do you feel alright?" they rattle off questions without giving a moment to answer a single one. 'Boys?' I try to gain their attention only for them to spiral further into their worried babbling. 'Boys?' I try again in a soothing tone only to once again get no response from the four. 'Boys!' I shout hoping that I gained their attention and not waking anyone up in the process. "DAADDDYYY!" I hear Starla whale through the baby monitor on the bedside table, sighing at the thought she's up at this hour I go to climb out of bed. The boys quickly noticed my movements as Starla's whale is what gained their attention from their nonstop questions. Niall gently pushed me back down against the head board while Louis rushed out of the room to go retrieve my little Starla. I could hear him cooing at her through the baby monitor as the two have their own little conversation. After getting her changed he quickly scurries back to my room with a sleepy little Starla in his hip. She made grabby hands towards me as the pair came closer towards the bed to which I happily except her into my arms. She snuggles into me fisting my sleep shirt in her tiny hands, I rock the both of us from side to side easily lulling her back to sleep. 'It was just a bit of morning sickness, no need to worry I promise.' I tell them with my eyes never leaving the peaceful beauty in my grasp.

  I could hear the boy sigh in relief as the nerves in the room disappear replaced with soft carefree snores.

Hello World, 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please feel free to vote, comment, follow me, check out my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or all four!