Alex then walked over to me, clean a spot on my arm and gently grabbed the needle into me. He then drew blood from my arm and took the needle out of me. The woman then walked in. Alex handed her my blood and I watch her eyes turn black when my blood was in her hand.

For about minutes, no one said a word. Then woman's eyes turn back to their original color,and she looked at me as if I were about to eat her.

" What is it? What is he?" Alex asked the woman.

" H-he's a bounty-hunter and something else. I don't no what the other is but it's strong, fast and very very powerful. I tried to find out what it was but something is blocking my powers. I'm sorry I can't figure out what the other part of him is. I'm sorry." With that she left me and Alex in his office confused and concerned at the same time.

Alex let out a sign and sat down in his chair, I tried to ask him what had just happened but my voice betrayed me." You want to know what a bounty-hunter is don't you?" Alex asked me and I nodded." Well, a bounty-hunter is a supernatural that is different from the others. They kill both evil humans and other supernaturals.

" And even though every supernatural has are born to have one or two different classifications, the bounty-hunter can be placed in any of the 10 classifications. That is how powerful they are. In fact, they are so powerful that the government has been trying to find a way to make their own bounty-hunters but to do that, they need a real bounty-hunter so they can figure out how.

" They have killed the bounty-hunters to the point where there was one left alive. She was a Alpha, but she feel in love with a werewolf and after that she disappeared. No knows what happened to her but we all knew that she died. Ever since then, all of the supernaturals thought there was no more bounty-hunters left in the world. But now here you are." Alex said taking a breath in as if he was in at a bakery and was smelling the sweets from the kitchen of the bakery .

" So what, am I like the last bounty-hunter alive?" I asked when I found my voice. Alex only nodded and looked at me as if I were some prize that he won at a fair.

" So what do I do?" I asked looking at the floor.

" Well, we'll have to train you just like everyone else. But we will have to keep a close eye on you. If the government knows that you are a bounty-hunter then you're in more danger than any other supernatural in the world. You Erick, are their prize."

I felt my stomach scrunch up inside of me. Just hearing someone say that I was a prize made me feel threatened. I didn't know why but I felt like I could destroy a tank but the government scared me so much that it made me feel weak.

" Listen, I need to get something. Will you be alright here?" Alex ask , I nodded and watched him leave me in his office.

So there I was, alone, shocked and most of all worried, I was worried about what would happen to me if the government, would they try to use me to make their own bounty-hunter, or would they kill me just like they do with the other supernaturals.

After a few minutes, I started to get really bored. So I got up from my chair and walked over to Alex's bookshelf and started rummaging through them. There was so many, with really weird names.

'History of Hybrids', 'Demons of the Underworld' and even one called 'Thousand Ways to Keep a Slave Alive'. But the book that caught my eye was 'Wars of Supernaturals'.

It was a read hard cover book with picture of a golden wolf in the center.

I picked up the book and observed it a little more. It didn't seem to have a lock, neither did it seem to have been read for a while. It was covered in dust to the point where all you could see was the golden wolf on the cover.