Forced Truth

Pic of John Howl

I walked out of my second class with Noah and Derek. John was in that class with us but every time he tried to even look at me, one of the two boys would either growl or give him a dirty look.

Well anyway, we walked up to our next class, which was 'Weapons and Fighting Training'. I never used any type of weapon before.

So I was afraid I'd be behind of everyone else.

We met up with Jade and Emily and walked into the classroom. If that's what you want to call it. It looked more like a gym at military bases. Fighting rinks, shooting rinks and everything that you'd probably see in a army camp.

Class started a few minutes after we arrived, each of us were separated into different groups. Fighters on one side and the people learning weapons were on the there. I was put in the guns and bow section of the weapon group.

" Listen up! Today we will be learning how to shot the bow and the pistol better than your sorry pieces of meat ever have in your entire lives! You well each be in 2 lines depending on which weapon you need to learn. Once in your line you will all get the weapon and begin training Do I make myself clear!" The teacher said to us while he walk left to right in front of the group.

" YES SIR!" The other boys screamed. The teacher suddenly stopped in front of me. Took a great big sniff in the air and then turned and looked right at me with a devilish grin on his face.

" Well well well. It looks like we got ourselves a newbie boys! Let's see how he can handle these weapons." He said handing me a bow while he laughed at me.

Quickly, I took the bow and walk right over to the line. I looked at the teacher, waiting for him to teach me how to use the darn thing, but he just chuckled and made a go on gesture with his hand.

Turning away, I grabbed a arrow from the box that was next to me. I put on the arrow rest and pulled the string back to my cheek. To breathed a few times and used my dominant eye to aim towards the target.

Once I was ready, I let go of the string and with a flash, the arrow was gone and hit the target right smack center of the red dot in the middle of the target.

When the teacher saw how good I did, he stopped laughing right on the spot. I heard the other kids murmuring so things but I didn't care. I just looked at the teacher and raised a eyebrow at him.

" B-Beginner's luck. Try to do that again newbie." He told me once the man found his voice.

I shrugged and picked up a arrow once more and did the same thing I did before. This time, my arrow went straight through the other one and through the target.

But I didn't stop there. Oh no. I grabbed more arrows and started shooting all the other targets. And each arrow went in the middle of the dot.

When I was done, I looked back at the teacher. His face was red from embarrassment and anger. I handed him the bow and walked back into my spot within the group.

All of the boys were either shocked, proud or impressed. Each and everyone of the boys in the group was looking at me. I just grinned and looked back at the teacher.

" Fine, since you seem to be able to use the bow, let's see how you do with pistol." He said handing me the gun. He was still red from anger but I didn't care.

I was mainly worried about the fact that I had never shot a gun before. But then again, I never shot a arrow before until today and look how that turned out.

I walked over to the shooting rank and loaded the gun. I aim the gun at the person shaped target and emptied the case.

I then pushed the bottom next to me and the target started coming towards me and once it was right in front of me I saw that all of my shots were at the head.

Alphaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें