New Kid

New Kid

I woke up around 7:30 A.M. It has been 2 days since I moved into David's and Eiren's life. They both seem to like me, even I felt bad for just coming into their life they still treated me like I was their real son.

Eiren and me had went shopping for clothes( caused my old ones smelled like humans which makes other supernaturals don't like the smell of humans). David and I played basketball the next day.

But today was going to be different. Today was the day I was starting my new school. I didn't want to go. Remembering what it was like for me in a human school, I could only imagine what it would be like for me in a supernatural school.

What is they tried to kill me? What if they would treat me differently cause I was raised by humans for so long?

" Erick. Breakfast is ready." Eiren said from down stairs.

" Be right there." I yelled back.

I put on a pair on black jeans, a red t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. I ran down the stairs and sat at the table where my breakfast had already been set. There was scrambled eggs, three stripes of bacon and two pieces of toast.

David and Eiren has already started eating, so I started to wolf down my food." Hey slow down. You don't want to chock on." David said taking a sip of his coffee.

" Sorry, just really hungry." I said turning to Eiren." So tomorrow I'll be turning 17, and was wondering on what type of supernatural do you twitching I am." I asked them.

They looked at each other and then back to me." Well, I think you'll be a werewolf but David believes that you will turn out to be grimm." Eiren said to me while taking a bite of his eggs. He then looked at David and as if they were talking to each other in there heads, sometimes one would shake their heads yes or no. But this one seemed to be a very serious.

Eiren looked at me and smiled." Erick, I need to tell something. Since you don't know what type of supernatural your parents were, you have to take the Test."

" What is the Test?"

" The Test is what we do for supernaturals like you. The supernaturals that don't know what type they are take the Test and find out what they are. Then they can have a better idea on which of they 10 classifications they want to be after high school."

" What are the 10 classifications?"

" Well, there's Alpha(leader), Saver, Hunter, Guardian, Healer, Wisdom, Gatherer, Warrior, Keeper and then the Follower. The people who don't choose a classification are called Wonders, they are the supernaturals that are like villagers, they don't do anything." David explained to me.

I nodded and put my empty plate in the sink. I was ready to go so I went upstairs and got my backpack and went to the front door.

" I'm leaving!" I yelled and went out the door before they could say anything.

***********************************

I walked into the office of my new school. There was a woman at a desk typing on a computer, she seemed to be zoned on it. So I cleared my throat to get her attention.She look at me and smiled.

" You must be the new student Alex told me about. Go right threw that door there, he is waiting for you." She said pointing at a door to her right.

I said thank you to the woman and went through the door. There, Alex was putting some files away. But as soon as he saw me he stopped what he was doing and sat down at his desk.

" Welcome Erick, I'm guessing you were told about the Test?" He asked and I nodded. He pointed to a chair and told me to sit in it.

So I sat down and watch as Alex brought out a needle." You're not afraid of needles are you?" He asked and I shock my head no.