Hot Stuff

Despite Michael's newfound sweetness, Luke still wasn't sure what he wanted. He was confused and almost sad. Michael was a bad boy, he always had been. When Luke said he didn't know what he wanted in detention, Michael had quickly changed to make Luke want him. And that's what still bothered him. He had changed so quickly and Luke couldn't help but think that it was an act.

Was Michael just acting so Luke would decide he wanted to be with him? Would he only stay long enough to get in Luke's pants and then ditch him for the next sucker? Was this all a scheme to have sex with him? It definitely could have been. Michael literally told him once that wanted to have sex with him.

"I want to see you writhing under me and hear you moan my name." Luke remembered Michael's lusty words as clear as day. He remembered how dark his eyes had gotten when he was so close.

But maybe it was real. It felt real. Whenever they held hands or kissed, Luke got butterflies in his tummy and blushed tomato red. It felt so real and he wanted it so badly. It broke Luke's heart that it could be a total lie.

"What's on your mind, sweetheart?" Michael asked. They were in Luke's room, hanging out on Sunday afternoon. They were laying side by side on Luke's bed. His door was locked so Liz wouldn't walk in on them. Not that they were doing anything.

Luke wrinkled his nose. "Why do you always call me those names?"

"What names?" Michael said.

"You know what names. Princess, sweetheart, baby, love?" he said. "Any of those ring a bell?"

Michael grinned. "As a matter of fact, they do."

Luke smiled at Michael's toothy grin and tapped his nose. "So why? Why do you call me those?"

Michael shrugged. "Because they're cute like you," he said. "I like giving you nicknames. Don't you like it?"

"Well... I guess so," Luke admitted sheepishly. "But it gets a bit annoying. How would you like it if I gave you a new nickname every five minutes?"

"What would you call me?" Michael smirked. Luke thought for a moment, pursing his lips.

"Hot Stuff," he said. Michael burst out laughing and rolled on top of him. Their noses brushed. Michael kissed him quickly. His eyes sparkled with a sort of happiness that Luke couldn't quite pinpoint.

"I love it," Michael said. He closed the gap once more, kissing Luke deeply and sweetly and making him breathless very quickly. Luke never wanted this to end.

He wound his fingers through Michael's pink hair and tugged gently. Michael breathed a moan and kissed Luke harder, teasing biting his lower lip. And suddenly the doubt came sweeping back in.

It's an act.

He just wants sex.

He doesn't really like you.

It's not real.

It's a lie.

Luke pulled back with a sharp gasp. He couldn't help thinking all of those devastating thoughts. Every one of them made him want to cry which was something he absolutely couldn't do in front of Michael. In vain, he prayed that Michael hadn't noticed his sudden mood swing.

"What's wrong, princess?" Michael asked. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm... I'm fine I just... uh... remembered something," Luke said lamely, looking anywhere but in Michael's eyes.

"You remembered something," Michael raised an eyebrow. He pushed himself up. "What's really wrong?"

Luke sighed and sat up, hugging his knees to his chest. He really didn't want to tell Michael what's been on his mind. What if he got mad?

"Baby, you can talk to me," Michael said. He put his muscled arm around Luke. "Tell me what's wrong."

Luke frowned and stared at his purple socks. "It's just... It's just that you're... hot stuff. And I'm not, Michael," Luke said. "I'm scared that things aren't really as they seem. I can't stop thinking that you don't really like me."

Michael stayed silent for a moment. His eyes filled with thought as he stared at Luke's white walls. Then, he spoke.

"You're right."

Luke looked up, his big blue eyes watering. Michael had bluntly confirmed his worst fear. "I don't like you," Michael continued. "I love you."

Dun dun daaaaaaaaa!
Sorry I haven't updated in four thousand years guys. I have my finals coming up and an AP World History exam and I'm extremely terrified for it. I have zero time to write and just barely enough time to sleep, don't hate me. I'll try to start updating more regularly once school ends.