🌸Chapter One🌸

Start from the beginning

"nO- WE'RE NOT-"

"OH COME ON!" me and Tommy scream at once. We looked to each other.

"YOU REMEMBER? THANK GOD-" I Cheered, and a brunette boy walked up to the two, confused.

"The first people who aren't exactly confused, cool." The boy muttered. "Also what do you mean by remember?"

"tUBBO NO!" We screamed again, and Tommy rushed up to Tubbo.

"Please say your fucking with u-"

"Don't say that Tom."

"Please say your joking."

"What do you mean? And how do you know my name..." He swiped up to reveal a hologram of a chat. "Tommyinnit, (Y/U)?" He asked us.

"Oh god..." I muttered, sitting back down in the grass. "Spawn is in ruins now, Jesus- the walls-" I muttered. "Tom we're fucked."

"A-another war?" Tommy stuttered out.

"The election. I finished writing the election arc last night."

"God- Do you still remember it?" 

"Pieces, like last time, but it's a little clearer." I muttered back in a low voice, while Tubbo stood a few meters from us, confused.

"Write it dow-" Tommy turned to Tubbo. "Is Niki here?"

"Yeah? How do you guys know abou-" 

"Is L'Manburg a-" I was going to ask, but we saw the uniform. "Ok! Ok good!" Tommy smiled.

"We're right where we left off!" I exclaimed.

"OH GOD GET TO NIKI'S BAKERY NOW BEFORE WE FORGET-" Tommy suddenly remembered again.

"What?" Tubbo still stood there, confused.

"TUBS- COME WITH US!" I grabbed his arm as we passed him, running towards Niki's bakery.

"WHAT ARE WE DOING?" He asked again, more panicked this time. 

"No time to talk, Big Law, just go." We ran down the stairs that lead to Niki's bakery. Tommy slammed the door open, and I dragged Tubbo in after us two. I was breathing really hard by this time... Running was... not my strong suit. 

"Who the fuck is Big Law?"

"You!" The two of us snapped at one.

"Sorry Tubbo we don't mean to snap, but god is this frustrating." Tommy muttered as Niki came up to us.

"Oh Niki!" I took a step back and thought for a moment. "wait Tom-"

"How.. do you know me? Aren't you a newcomer?" Niki looked confused.

"Oh- uh-" I looked to the Brunette beside me. "Tubbo! Tubbo told me about you...!" I laughed awkwardly. "What I meant to say was 'you're Nihachu, right?' but shit just slips up when you're nervous, I guess. Sorry, your name's probably not Niki... The anxiety's really getting to me..."

Both Tubbo and Tommy gave me a 'what the fuck' look but I ignored it.

"Hi! I'm (Y/U), but I think my name is-was (Y/N)?" I chuckled lightly. "Nice to meet you." I stuck my hand out in the woman's direction, and she took it.

"Oh! You scared me for a moment there, because I have no recollection of you." She took my hand and shook it. "It's nice to meet you, (Y/N)!" She smiled, as bright as ever.

"Uh- Nihachu-" Tommy begun, but was cut off.

"You know what? I actually prefer Niki, people keep mispronouncing Nihachu, so, yeah, Niki."

"Alright, Niki. I'm TommyInnit, but I have adapted to just Tommy..." He looked to me.

Am I supposed to act like I know nothing? He asked me with a look

Yeah! I looked back to him, giving him a thumbs up.

"Nice to meet you, Tommy!" She shook his hand too. "Welcome to the DreamSMP- Shit I mean L'Manburg, we're in L'Manburg." She stuttered, fixing her mistake.

"Right, L'Manburg." I muttered, giving her an awkward case of finger guns.

"Anyways, anything I can do for you three?"

"Yes! Actually- Can we have some paper and pencils?" I asked.

"Of course!" She turned on her heels and went to grab the pieces of paper and a few pencils. "I guess they'll be occupying one of the empty houses?"

"Yup! I will be guiding them to the last empty one." Tubbo nodded. "Thanks a lot, Niha- Niki!" Tubbo laughed awkwadly. 

"Thank you!" I gave a little bow before turning on my heel and walking out, dragging Tommy with me.

"Bye Niki!" Tommy waved behind himself. "Oh god what was that?" He muttered to me as I put the paper and pencils in my inventory.

"We have to pretend like we know nothing." I stopped at the top of the stairs that lead up to the-

"The podium." The two of us said at once.

"When was this built?" Tommy asked Tubbo, who shrugged. 

"Almost everything has been built since... the beginning. No one built it, it was just... there, y'know?" 

"So, we're picking up right after where we left off." I looked to Tommy, who nodded.

"Please tell me what's going on, why- how do you two know so much?"

"Tubbo, please tell me you'll keep it a secret if we do tell..." I muttered.

"u-uh- sure?"

"Alright, we need to head in somewhere private." I looked to Tubbo. "Where did you say that you were going to take us?"

"Oh! This place called- it had a sign on it crap- uh..." Tubbo racked his memory as he started leading us in the direction of where we were heading. "Oh! It said Tommyinnit Enterprise and beside that sign was BSA L'Manberg Embassy-" He paused, stopping in his tracks. "Wait, so you're TommyInnit." 

"That's me."

"Have you guys been here before?"

"No? But yes?" We laughed together. 

"We were here for a little bit, but it's... not the same world as last time." I smiled sadly. "Come on, we have some explaining to do." I ran ahead of the two, and Tommy sighed before chasing after me. 

"Yes we do but you don't have to rUN!" Tommy grumbled, running after me, and Tubbo chased after the two of us.

"You do have loads of explaining to do!" The boy protested.

--------------------

Woo! Chapter One! 

Anyways, y'all hyped? I hope you are! Anyways, I will be going back and fourth between this book, and the side book now :))

As always... NaNoWriMo update: 40676