t h i r t y e i g h t

38 - Recovering

-Before they beat Jennie-

"Jisoo, Jisoo, Jisoo..." Jennie mouthed out as she lay there with her back against the concrete floor and her eyes opened slowly.

Her voice had turned into a 'deep' voice, not like her normal-self which caused Jisoo to tumble backwards.

"I told you all never to trust anyone."

In a flash, she quickly got up from her position and brushed herself.

"Who are you?" Chanyeol asked, slowly trying to get closer to Jennie. But Jennie was quick to notice and ran towards Jisoo next.

"Poor Chanyeol, thought he could outsmart me." She mocked, Jisoo looked at Chanyeol. His hands were balled into a fist and his stance was ready to rush towards Jennie and battle her.

"You're not Jennie are you?" Jisoo followed up Chanyeol's question.

"I am Jennie."

She fiddled with her fingers before rubbing her neck.

"No you—"

Jennie pulls out Lisa's katana "Well that ain't my problem." She giggled.

Sending the tiny hairs at the back of Chanyeol and Jisoo's hair to stand up.

Jennie dashed towards Jisoo and swung the katana. Left and right but Jisoo avoided all of it. Chanyeol drop down and spun around as it made contact with Jennie's feet causing her to stumble.

"You'll pay for that."

Jennie grunted and rushes towards Chanyeol but sooner she stopped.
"Get... away...." Jennie spoke as if she was fighting her inner self.

"No." Her dark voice was there yet again she looked at the ground and slowly looked at Jisoo and Chanyeol who were confused.

Jennie scratches her head and kneeled down and touching the ground and placed something before slowly getting up.

"Guys Im sorry th... this is no—"

She didn't even finish her sentence because her eyes went bloodshot red and picked up the katana and attacked Jisoo.

Jisoo backed away then the door opens revealing the others.

Jisoo's P.O.V

"V And Lisa are awake"

"V and Lisa are awake"

Those words kept repeating inside my head. They're awake... they survived...

Lisa and V...

I should be damn happy but why am I nervous all of a sudden.

"Here" Eunwoo offered me an iced milk I nodded and opened the lid from the tiny milk carton.

"Jennie... How is she?" I asked and Eunwoo sighs