"I really hope she's a good woman. Promise me you'll be good to her."

"Yah, why are you assuming that I'm gonna be bad to her?" 

"Because you're like that to everyone. Don't chase her away by being an asshole. Be nice, okay?" Even though Y/N has been improving, she's still an asshole and she's still rude. Nayeon is scared that she might chase the new guardian away with her attitude.

"Fine, fine. I'll be nice. It's gonna be hard but it's only for a few months. I think I'll manage." Y/N sighed.

"Good girl." Nayeon whispered into the younger girl's ear.

"You know that it makes me weak when you do that." Y/N admitted.

"I know, that's why I did that." Nayeon smiled and before Y/N could say anything she pulled the student into a kiss. They made out on the couch for a while, both forgetting that they actually have stuff to do. Nayeon needs to grade some assignments and Y/N has homework. Well, that's funny, Y/N wasn't going to do her homework anyways.

Their make out session suddenly got interrupted by the doorbell.

"Ugh, who's that? Are you expecting someone?" Y/N asked when they pulled away.

"I'm not, are you?" Y/N shook her head.

"I'll get it." Nayeon said as she stood up and went to the door. When she opened it, she saw Sana standing in front of her.

"Ah, Sana what are you doing here? Come in." Nayeon widened the door for Sana to enter. What is she doing here? Y/N thought to herself. On the other side Nayeon doesn't look shocked to see Sana in front of her. Sana actually used to visit her a lot, but she stopped coming when Nayeon told her that Y/N lives with her for now. Jihyo actually visits a lot as well but luckily she hasn't been coming lately.

"I got bored, so here I am. Ah Y/N you're here as well. Hello." Sana smiled.

"Hi." Y/N said and stood up going to the kitchen.

"Unnie, what's wrong with your lipstick?" Sana smirked. She can already guess what happened before she came. Y/N seems annoyed by the interruption.

"Euhm nothing." Nayeon blushed. She didn't know what to say.

"You two need to be more careful. What if Jihyo came and saw Y/N here? You know that she comes here a lot too."

"Yeah, you're right. Coffee?" Nayeon asked and Sana nodded. She made some coffee and handed one cup to Sana and the other one to Y/N. 

"How long will you be staying here Y/N?" Sana asked and Y/N glared at her. Their conversation didn't go well last time but Ms. Minatozaki is acting like nothing happened.

"None of your business." Y/N answered and Nayeon hit her shoulder.

"Be nice to my friend." Nayeon warned.

"She's actually meeting her new guardian tomorrow, so I guess she'll move out in a couple of days." Ms. Im added.

"Oh that's good. It will reduce the risk of you two getting caught."

"Yah, why are you talking like we're dating or something? She's just staying here."

"Yeah, yeah, stop lying I know your secret. I know the rumors are true, no need to hide from me." 

"Then why are you hiding the fact that you like Dahyun?" Nayeon chuckled and Sana chocked on her coffee which made Y/N smirk.

"Unnie! Don't say that! She's just my student." Sana tried to defend herself with no success.