ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ

Start from the beginning

"Dean I told you , I got to be back by.." Sam said before Dean interrupted.
"Monday, right your interview. " Dean said nodding his head. Sam nodded his head while looking at his brother with a determined look.

"Right , I forgot . Your really serious that aren't you?" Dean asked rhetorically.
"You think your just gonna become some lawyer,marry your girl."

"Ya, why not . You did at some point ." Sam said shrugging his shoulders and also pointing out that Dean had thought about having a normal apple pie life with Emily after Aurora was born but that went down the drain . Dean clenched his jaw and looked to Sam with a hard look.

"Does Jessica know about you ,the things you've done." Dean asked his tone getting angrier. Sam took a step forward starting to get annoyed.

"No and she's not ever going to ." Sam replied . Dean nodded his head while turning and walking the other way .
"Well that's healthy . You can pretend all you want but sooner or later your gonna have to face up to who you really are ." Dean said in a sing song voice taking another glance at the Impala. Sam walked behind and asked ," Who is that?"

"Your one of us." He exclaimed.
Sam walked in front of Dean stopping him from moving any further.
"No ,I'm not like you Dean. This is not gonna be my life and do you really want it to be Aurora's?"

Dean clenched his jaw again trying to control his anger. Of course he didn't want his daughter to live the life he did but he can't just leave his dad high and dry.
"You have a responsibility.." Dean started but got cut off by Sam .

"To dad and his crusade. If it weren't for pictures , I wouldn't even know what mom looks like. " Sam said with sadness in his voice.

Dean just stared at him waiting for him to continue.
"What difference does it make , even if we do find the thing that killed her ." Sam paused shaking his head. "Mom's gone and she isn't coming back. " Sam told him .

Dean nodded his then grabbed Sam by the jacket and pushed him against a bridge pillar. He paused with a hard look on his face .
"Don't talk about them like that." Dean said in a cold voice referring to their mother and Emily. With one last push he let go of Sam and walked a bit away from him.

Sam stood up straight, collecting his breath . Dean stopped walking when he noticed something standing on railing of the bridge.
"Sam." Dean called to Sam to gain his attention. Sam walked to stand next to Dean, and he saw the reason his brother called.

Constance Welch was standing on the railing of the bridge. She looked back at the boys before free falling into the river. The brothers ran towards the railing and searched for Constance.
"Where she go ?" Dean asked still looking in the water .

"I dont know " Sam answered shaking his head. Meanwhile in the Impala, Aurora woke up and looked outside to find her father and uncle on the bridge. Suddenly the head lights turned on and Aurora looked around frantically.

Sam and Dean stepped back from the bridge when they saw the headlights turned on . Dean's eyes widen when he saw Aurora wake and looking around.
"What the .." Dean said starting to walk towards the Impala.

"Whose driving your car ?" Sam asked following Dean. Dean pulled out his keys showing Sam with his eyes still trained on his worried daughter. The car revved its engine which made Aurora start crying.
"Daddy !"