ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ

Library

The Winchesters headed to the library to research the latest information they learned.

Dean sat in front of a computer with Sam beside him and Aurora snuggled in his side drifting of to sleep.

Dean typed in different searches but came up empty. He was about to type another when Sam said "Let me try."

Dean just hit his hand away while rolling his eyes. " I got it ." He told Sam stubbornly.
Sam rolled his eyes and pushed his brothers chair away from the computer.
When the chair rolled , Aurora whimpered at the sudden movement . Dean noticed this and starting rubbing her back and cooing her back to sleep.

"Dude , your such a control freak." Dean whispered harshly to him while slapping his arm. Sam just ignored him and started typing on the laptop.
"So , angry spirits are born out of violent deaths right? Sam asked

"Yeah " Dean responded nodding his head while he continues to rub circles on Aurora's back .
"Well maybe it's not a murder." Sam muttered before replacing murder with suicide. When he did 1 result popped up which he clicked on .

"In 1981 . Constance Welch , 24 year old jumps off Centinnial bridge and drowns in the river. " Sam read from the article while scanning it for more information. Dean shifted Aurora so her head was lying on his chest so he could lean forward.

" Does it say why she did it ?" Dean asked Sam as he now started running his hand through Auroras hair . Sam scans it quickly.
" Yeah " he said sighing sadly.

"What?" Dean asked . Sam continued,
"An hour before they found her ,she calls 911. Her 2 little kids are in the bathtub. She leaves them for a minute. She comes back and they aren't breathing.Both die ." Dean tightens his grip on Aurora afraid that she might disappear if he let's go. He can't imagine what he would do if he ever lost his little girl.

" 'Our babies were gone and Constance couldn't bare it , said husband Joseph Welch.'" Sam read on as he noticed Dean's lack of response. Dean leaned in when he noticed something in the background of the picture in the article.

"That bridge look familiar to you ?" Dean asked, pointing to the bridge they were on earlier.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Centinnial bridge, Night

The brothers were walking to the side of the bridge while Aurora slept in her car seat. Dean made sure to leave the window a bit open and the doors were locked with her blanket covering her . To say Dean was being paranoid was an understatement.

Once they reached the edge, they leaned over to look at the rushing water. Dean took a step back but still looking at the water.
"So this is where Constance took a swan dive." Sam walked up and stood next to Dean.

"So, you think dad would've been?" Sam asked as he looked at Dean. Dean shrugged and started walking away from the edge while taking a quick glance to see if Aurora had woken up which she hadn't.

"Okay, so now what ?" Sam asked as he started following his brother .
"So , we keep digging till we find him . It might take a while." Dean replied shrugging his arms up. Sam stopped following Dean which he noticed and stopped as well turning to face his brother.