♡ Chapter 5 ♡

Nagisa POV

"What took you guys so long?"

I heard Isogai-kun's voice. I looked at where the source is.

"O-oh Isogai-kun well we...um"

"Me and Nagisa here took long because we were discussing about something"

"About what?"

Maehara-san chimed in.

"Well about Nagisa-kun pretending to be my boyfriend"

"Woah, you're really that eager to have a relationship to Nagisa-kun"

Maehara-san said.

"Yep"

The perverted idiot replied while ruffling my hair. I shot a glare at him.

"It's also a way to stop girls from confessing to me, they're kinda annoying"

The two just nodded. I sighed, I guess this is my life now, wow.

"Wait I have a question!"

I said remembering something.

"Does Maehara-san and Isogai-kun lives here with you?"

"Don't be ridiculous Nagisa-kun, Maehara's rich so he has his own, he and his boyfriend are just staying over today and will soon leave tomorrow or the day after tomorrow"

"W-wait...So I'm stuck with you starting tomorrow or the day after tomorrow?!"

"Yes, yes you are~"

I groaned, my best friend will be gone and I'm stuck with a pervert.

"Great job Nagisa, great job for getting lost now you're stuck with a pervert"

"Indeed~"

I looked at him, my eyes widened. Why do I always made some mistakes!

The redhead chuckled.

'He's really an idiot'

I sighed.

"Wait"

"Hmm~ What is it Nagisa-kun?"

"Where would my room be?"

"Room? Of course we'll have the same room"

I hit him on the head.

"Pervert!"

"I was just kidding no need to be that violent Nagisa-kun"

"I'm not violent!"

"You just hit me right now, ne Isogai-kun and Maehara?"

"Yes"

The two said in unison. I glared at Isogai-kun.

"Isogai-kun you traitor!"

"What? You did hit Karma-kun it's bad to lie you know"

I sighed, he has a point.

"See~?"

"Shut up period head and also um lead me to my room!"

I yelled, I don't want to make this conversation longer. It's clearly 3 to 1 I'll just make a fool out of myself and I don't want that...

They all just laugh, oh how I wish I can punch them square in the face but I can't do that...

I sighed, these idiots...

~•~

Karma-kun led me to my room, I mean his room but it will soon be mine. When he opened it, my eyes widened.

It was so clean and sparkly, the bed looks so soft and fluffy while everything's arranged nicely compared to my trashy room.

I, who have no manners flopped down on the bed like a kid not minding the perverted idiot staring at me, probably having naug- Wait he must be thinking that!

I got up from the bed and glared at the redhead, he looked back at me, confused. I rolled my eyes and flopped back down again. 

I can hear him chuckling, ugh again with that...

Sighing, I rolled around the bed.

'Being rich must be so good!'

I said in my mind while acting like a child.

"You know Nagisa-kun, you're cute like that"

I blushed and glared at him and continue rolling around like a child, I love this type of a bed it's just so fluffy and I love fluffy stuffs!

~•~

While rolling around, I remembered something....

"Karma-kun!"

"Haiii~?"

"Clothes...!"

"Oh yes that, we should go shopping for it, almost forgot about that though I don't mind seeing you walking around naked or wearing my clothes which will be too big to you and you'll look so cute!"

"In your dreams!"

The pervert laugh as he hold my hand.

"Hey let go! Pervert!"

"Nah"