"Oh..." Sammy said in a mocking manner. "But I did beat up your Slytherin captain, didn't I? And as far as I remember, he was a seventh year before he raped and tortured my sister and got himself locked up."

Hoggard punched Sammy right in the face, causing his head to fell back and a shriek came from my mouth as two hands came up to cover my face.

"Luke deserved what was coming to him." Sammy continued and I found myself wishing he would just stop so Hoggard would let go of him. "Just like you deserve what's coming to you."

Another two punches hit Sammy right in the face and Hoggard let go of him, causing him to fall to the floor. I rushed forward to help him up but I felt a strong arm wrap around my stomach and pull me back.

"Little girls shouldn't get involved in things they have no clue about." a familiar voice whispered in my ear. Sixth-year Smith Avery. One of Slytherin's chasers.

"Let go of me!" I spat, trying to kick and hit him to get out of his grip but he didn't react at all. Hoggard stepped closer to Sammy and grabbed onto his jumper again, lifting him slightly from the floor before punching him right in the nose. "Stop!"

Hoggard turned his face to look at me as I screamed the order at him but instead of stopping, he just grinned in amusement. He let go of Sammy and straightened up and then suddenly he kicked my twin brother right in the stomach.

"Stop!" I screamed again, trying to fight Avery who still held me from helping my brother. "You're hurting him!"

He didn't listen to me. I was absolutely helpless as Sammy repeatedly got kicked in the stomach and in the ribs. The only sound in the corridor was my screams mixed with Sammy's whimpers. His nose was bleeding from the punches and so was his mouth and in-between kicks, he coughed up blood.

"Please stop!" I screamed. "What the fuck do you want?!"

He stopped. Hoggard stopped and turned to me while I looked at Sammy who was curled into a ball. His hands that had been wrapped around his head to protect it, now wrapped around his stomach and his chest which must've been hurting so badly.

"I want you to tell them you lied." Hoggard said. "You took away our captain, little Weasley. You need to get him out of there and you need to get back together with him so it seems like he wasn't guilty."

"But he was guilty." I spat. "He deserves to be in Azkaban."

"Wrong answer." he tutted and kicked Sammy again, this time much harder and I swear I heard a bone crack. My eyes were wide with panic and I was crying violently while still trying to get out of the arms that were holding me.

"What the fuck." I heard a voice from the other end of the corridor. I looked in the direction to see Fred enter the corridor from the bathrooms. He looked at Sammy and then up to Hoggard who was hovered over him. Then his eyes flicked to me and then back to Hoggard.

"Didn't I tell you to check the bathroom?!" Hoggard roared at his fellow Slytherin mates and only about a second later, he was tackled to the ground by my older brother. Fred was angry. Angrier that I had ever seen him. He was on top of Hoggard, violently punching him and when fifth year Grant Chambers rushed over to pull him away, he only got knocked right in the chin by Fred's elbow, causing him to stumble back onto the ground.

Fourth year Logan Steed who had been guarding the door with Chambers, saw what was happening and then fled the scene with Avery yelling for him to come back. I felt the grip on me loosen a bit and I knew it wasn't intentional but I saw it as an opportunity to knock my head back into Avery's face. He groaned in pain and let go of me before I rushed over and dropped to my knees next to Sammy.

He needed to be seen by madam Pomfrey and that had to happen now.

I looked to Fred who was still beating up Hoggard and I realised that if he didn't stop, it would all go wrong in a few minutes. I pulled myself back to my feet as I rushed over and tried pulling my brother away. "Fred!"

He ignored me. He was so angry that he probably only saw red right now.

"You're gonna kill him!" I yelled. "Stop!"

As I wrapped my hand around his wrist in the moment he lifted his hand to punch again, he stopped and raised his head to look at me.

"Please stop." I begged through the lump in my throat and the tears in the corner of my eyes. "Sammy needs to go to the hospital wing and I can't carry him alone."

Fred was breathing heavily and he nodded slightly before he looked at Hoggard again, standing up. "You Slytherins need to realise that messing with my family is a terrible idea."

I got back down on my knees next to Sammy, trying to see how badly he was hurt and as soon as Fred turned towards us, he got tackled by Hoggard who had managed to get back to his feet. I didn't even get to react before the door to the corridor opened and uncle Bash rushed in with aunt Kathy.

Uncle Bash saw what was happening between Fred and Hoggard and ran over to pull them apart while aunt Kathy rushed to Sammy and I. She asked a lot of questions but I didn't hear a word. All I could focus on was the violence. I hated violence.

This whole situation had reminded me of the night with Luke. It had taken me back. Him beating me to the point where I was coughing blood. To the point where I fell unconscious because of my injuries and the amount of blood I had lost.

"Vivi!" Aunt Kathy snapped, causing me to finally look at her. "What happened?"

"I–" I pointed to Hoggard who now stood up, panting as he stared at Fred who was also panting. Both faces were messed up and there was blood scattered on the floor and on their clothes. Uncle Bash who had broken up the fight, stood between them, pressing against their chests when they tried to jump each other again. "He–"

Aunt Kathy nodded, understanding what I Wass trying to say.

"What the hell is going on in here?!" Uncle Bash yelled. His face was read and the vain in his forehead showed that he was angry and definitely not someone to mess with. "Who want to explain this?!"