220

WARNING: Non-consensual sex a.k.a rape

-

Why do you make me do these things to you, Vivi?" Luke whispered. His hand was wrapped around my throat as he had me pinned against the wall. His knee was pressed against my thigh, making sure that if I moved, he'd press onto it and I'd be in pain. "I don't want to hurt you. I never wanted to hurt you."

He had hit me again.

"You embarrassed me, Vivi." He said, dragging his finger down my jaw to my neck and continued to my collarbone, slipping inside of my button-up shirt that was a part of my uniform. "I don't like to be embarrassed."

"I'm sorry." I whispered, my eyes leaving his. I hated looking at him. Hated looking at his eyes. All I could see was how crazy he really was. He was psychotic.

"Look at me." He softly said, leaning closer. "Fucking look at me."

He banged his head against the wall, right next to my head and I looked at him out of fear for what he would do if I didn't.

"Do you love me?" He asked, his hand going to loosen my tie. I didn't respond. He completely loosened my tie and pulled it off. "Answer me!"

"Y-Yes."

"Then why won't you let me fuck you?"

"Wha— Luke, I—"

"How am I supposed to believe that you love me? You won't even have sex with me."

He started unbuttoning my shirt and I knew where this was headed. His eyes flicked from the buttons and up to mine.

"All you have to do is say no." He told me and even though he asked, his voice warned me to stay quiet, so I did.

Soon, the cool air hit my torso when the shirt was completely open, revealing my bra. He inhaled sharply as he pulled me away from the wall to push the shirt off of my shoulders.

"It's not a big deal, Vivi." He told me as he cupped one of my breasts on the outside of my bra.

I don't want this.

"Everyone does it." He said. "Everyone has sex so why won't you? Are you in love with someone else?"

"No." My voice was weak and small which I knew he loved. He loved being in control so knowing I was scared, was probably an ego boost for him.

"So you're just being a prude?" He asked. "Not wanting to fuck me... for what? Scared that you'll be stamped as a slut?"

He leaned forwards, lips grazing my earlobe. "No one has to know."

As his lips attacked my neck, his fingers fumbled with the buttons of my trousers.

I don't want this.

"You're so hot." He whispered against my neck, sucking on my skin. I didn't make a sound. All I did was stare into the room as he bruised my neck and undressed me. When he got my trousers undone, he pulled them down and then took off his own.

I don't want this.

"Luke." I said and gently pushed him in the chest to make him stop. "I'm not sure about this."

"What's there to not be sure about?" He asked and as he went to kiss me again, I pushed him away this time harder.

In response, he punched me in the face with a closed fist, causing me to whimper as my head fell back. My mind became foggy and I had to blink a few times before I could see properly again. He had hit me right in the eye.

"You keep making me do these things." He sighed and cupped my face. "I'm sorry, okay? Let me make it up to you."

He pulled me over his shoulder, taking advantage of the fact that my mind was foggy and that I didn't have the energy to fight back right now.

I was thrown onto the bed. Again, he had used the room of requirement for a place with a bed but this time he was going to use it differently.

My knickers got pulled off of me and suddenly he himself was hovered over me, pushing into me. I hadn't even seen him pull his own off.

It hurt. It hurt like fucking hell and he didn't give me any time to adjust. He kept moving in and out and while he penetrated me, I simply looked up at the ceiling.

I don't want this.

I closed my eyes. Tried to think of a happy memory. Tried to forget that this was happening. He didn't listen. Why didn't he listen? I couldn't think of a happy memory. Right now all I could think about was the pain inside of me and the tear that fell down my cheek.

"Fuck, Vivi." He panted as his lips attacked my neck again. "You feel so good, baby."

I don't fucking want this.

-
Let's all fucking kill Luke the psychopath!