Part 9

~Dove's P.O.V.~

We get off the plane and go to the baggage claim. As soon as we leave the aiport, the sun hits me and I smell the ocean. 

"It's already beautiful." I tell Ryan. 

"Good." he says. We get in a limo and drive off to our hotel. When we pull up, I roll my eyes. Ryan really outdid himself. He booked us a five star hotel that overlooks the ocean. 

"You're too perfect." I tell him as we walk into our room. 

"No I'm not. I just know what you like." Ryan smiles. I go out on the balcony and look out at the ocean. I hear Ryan come out behind me. 

"It's the prettiest thing I've ever seen. What about you?" I whisper. 

"Third." he answers. 

"What do you mean?" I ask. 

"First prettiest thing I've seen is you. Second is Skye and Paige. Third, Hawaii." he says. 

"Aww!" I say and hug him. This is going to be a fun week. 

~*~*~*~*~

When we get home, we wait a day before getting Skye and Paige because I don't feel good. 

"Maybe you're pregnant again." Ryan suggests. 

"Maybe. I don't feel sick in the afternoon." I tell him. 

"I'll be right back." Ryan says. He grabs his coat and leaves. I stay in the living room and watch The Fosters until he comes back. I don't know why I like this show but I just do. 

"Where'd ya go?" I ask. 

"Pharmacy. Go try this." Ryan says and hands me a bag. The thing about Ryan is, he doesn't try to avoid my female problems. He does think it's a little awkward but he does it anyways. I take the bag and head upstairs to the bathroom. I open the pregnancy test box and do what it says. After five minutes I show Ryan the little stick. 

"Positive." I tell him. He sets the stick down and gets all smiley. He has the hugest smile on his face and hugs me. "Someone's happy." 

"Oh yeah." Ryan says giving me a squeeze. But he's careful around my stomach. 

"We need to go get the girls." I tell him. He puts his arm around my shoulder and we walk outside to the car and drive to Claire's house. 

"Mommy!" both girls yell. 

"What about daddy?" Ryan asks. 

"Daddy!" they both yell again. I pick up Skye and Ryan picks up Paige. 

"Did you guys have fun? Am I becoming a new aunt anytime soon?" Claire asks. 

"Funny you should ask." Ryan says. 

"Really?" Claire asks. 

"Yup. We just found out this morning." I tell her. 

"Yee!" she squeals. We talk for a little bit then leave. We call Elsa and tell her to put us on speaker. We tell Ryan's whole family and then call up Emmy, Shelly, Ben, Kali, Tenzing, and Joey. It makes it easier when we find out Ben, Tenzing, and Joey are all together. 

~*~*~*~*~

Five months later, the girls are now 16 months old and talking really well. We had to start filming season 3 for Liv and Maddie earlier than planned when we found out I was pregnant. 

"Mommy, Auntie Piper say you pregnant. What does pregnant mean?" Paige asks me one day. 

"It means I have a baby in my tummy." I tell her. 

"So, you ate the baby?" Paige asks with wide eyes. I laugh at her and she runs over to Ryan. "Daddy! Mommy ate the baby!" 

"Paige, mommy didn't eat the baby." Ryan laughs. 

"Then how dit get in there?" Paige asks. 

"Magic." I tell her. 

"Skye! Mommy knows magic!" Paige squeals. 

"Weally?" Skye asks. 

"Yep. That's how the baby got in my tummy." I tell her. 

"Oh." Skye says. 

"Now, you girls are going over to Auntie Elsa's house." Ryan says. I get up and Ryan picks up Paige. Skye follows us out the car. We drop the girls off at Elsa's house then go to the doctor's office to find out the gender. 

"Do you guys want to know the gender?" Dr. Lila asks. 

"Yes please." we both say. 

"Alright. It looks like you're having a...." Dr. Lila starts. She moves the thing around on my stomach. "Another girl!"