Part 8

~Dove's P.O.V.~

When I wake up, the sun is already up and Ryan's up. I look at the clock and it says 10:39am. I drag myself out of bed into the cold air. I quickly grab my cloths and change. Then I pick up my pajamas and put my hair in a messy bun before I head down to breakfast. 

"Good morning." I say as I see Ryan making breakfast. The girls are eating in their high chairs. 

"G' morning, babe." Ryan says. I walk over to the girls and take a piece of Paige's pancake. 

"Mommy, tat's mine!" she debates. I smile and kiss her cheek. She completely forgets about the pancake and continues to eat. I walk back over to Ryan and he hands me a pancake. 

"What are we doing today?" I ask. 

"Well season 3 of Liv and Maddie doesn't start filming until December so we have three months of freedom." Ryan says. 

"That doesn't answer my question." I sass. 

"Fine. I thought we could take the girls to Disneyland for the first time. I called the girls and the guys and they can come." Ryan says. 

"Sounds great. Ant like there's gonna be a lot of us." I say. 

"Hey, it's Disneyland not here so you don't have to make a giant lunch." Ryan tells me. I roll my eyes and take a bite of pancake. 

~*~*~*~*~

We park in front of Disneyland and see the others just arriving as well. I get Skye and Ryan gets Paige. We grab the stroller and put the extra bag in along with some hidden snacks. 

"Ryan! Dovey!" Emmy yells waving at us. I set Skye down and grab her hand. We run over to Emmy and I hug her. 

"Auntie Emmy!" Skye smiles. 

"Hey Skye Bear." Emmy says picking her up. Ryan and Paige soon join us and now we're only waiting for Shelly and Joey. 

"Hey Paige, lemme see what ya got." Tenzing says turning on a song on his iPhone. Paige smiles before starting to dance like Beyonce with Tenzing. Well, not quite that good but she's pretty good. 

"Whoo! Good job, Paige!" we cheer. Tenzing dances and Paige jumps around. People around start laughing when they see the two and soon Shelly and Joey are here. 

"Let's go!" Joey says. Ryan grabs Paige and we walk inside. 

"Mickey!" Skye yells pointing to a large mouse. We walk over to Mickey and Skye gives him a big hug. Mickey gave Skye a high five and gave Paige a hug. She was more shy but still hugged the mouse. The boys go off on California Screamin' while we watch. We have a great day and the girls are asleep when we finally start to head home. 

"Seahawk Sunday at our house!" Ryan announces as we part our ways. 

"Sweet! See ya tomorrow!" Ben says. I'm surprised we like the Seahawks. I mean, we live in L.A. so we should be 49er fans. But we're not. 

~*~*~*~*~

The next day, we have a big day with the entire group which includes Ben, Tenzing, Joey, Kali, Emmy, Shelly, Wes, Austin, Jacob, Justin, Elsa, Piper, and Justin. It's a lot of pizza to buy but we have a rule. When you come to someone's house for Seahawk Sunday, you have to bring your own pizza. We always keep sodas in our fridge for whenever the guys come over. 

"So, where's the honey moon?" Elsa asks. Us girls are in the kitchen while the guys are setting up the t.v. 

"I don't know. Ryan hasn't told me." I tell her. 

"Knowing our brother, it's gonna be awesome." Piper says. 

"We got it!" we hear Wes yell. We go into the living room and watch the football game. Claire has the twins since Paige doesn't like the loud screams. Usually, everyone stays at our house for six hours. I don't mind it since Ryan has to clean up any messes he and the guys make. 

~*~*~*~*~

After everyone leaves and the girls are back, me and Ryan are sitting in the living room. 

"Are you free all of next week?" Ryan asks. 

"That I'm aware of. Why?" I ask. 

"Because I booked us a trip to Hawaii." he smiles. 

"Really?" I ask. 

"Yup." Ryan says. I hug him and kiss his cheek. 

"Thank you!" I tell him. 

"It's our honey moon so don't thank me." Ryan laughs. 

"Alright. Thank you, Elsa." I tease. 

"Hey! I planned it all! Don't thank Elsa!" Ryan tells me. I laugh and nod. 

"I'm kidding." I say.