Part 3

~*~*~Nine Months Later~*~*~

It's been nine months and me and Ryan have our own house. We can legally live alone because Ryan's 21 and I'm 19. We learned we're having twin girls. I'm really excited and so are Elsa, Piper, Claire, Emmy, and Shelly. 

"So, for first names, I like Skye and Hayden." Ryan says. I quickly type in the four names under the row labeled 'First Names'. We decided we'd choose four names each then have the girls randomly pick one combo each. The parents would each choose one of the combos then me and Ryan would decide which one we like best. 

"Alright. So for first names we have Paige, Parker, Hayden, and Skye. Middle names we have Saylor, Marie, Rose, and Carter." I tell him. 

"Good. I'll go get the girls." Ryan says. He calls the girls into the room and I read off the list. 

"I like Paige Rose." Emmy says. 

"What about Skye Rose?" Elsa asks. 

"I like Parker Marie." Shelly says. 

"Hayden Carter." Piper says. 

"I like Skye Saylor." Piper says. I type all the names and shoo them out. We call in our parents and read off the pairs. 

"I like Paige Saylor." my mom says. 

"I like Parker Marie." Ryan's dad says. 

"I choose Skye Saylor." Ryan's mom says. 

"Thank you." We say. They all leave and me and Ryan choose a name. 

"I like Paige Rose." Ryan says. 

"I like Skye Saylor." I tell him. 

"Good. So that's settled." Ryan says. I put my laptop away and curl next to him. But then I feel wet. I tell Ryan and we run out to the car. We have kept a bag of extra clothes in the back for the past month just in case. We run into the hospital and I'm lead into a room. 

~Ryan's P.O.V.~

I can't believe it's already time. And to think, we just finished deciding on names. I'm sitting by the bed that Dove's on so I call up our families. 

"Alright, I need you to push as hard as you can." the doctor tells Dove. 

"Yellow. Wassup, Ryan?" Elsa asks. 

"Um, yeah. I'm in the hospital with Dove right now. Can you and the family come down within the next hour?" I ask. 

"Eee! Is it time for the munchkins?" Elsa squeals. 

"Yes. So get down here." I tell her. I hear her and Piper squeal together so I guess she has me on speaker. 

"Okay. Bye!" she says. I hang up and call Shelly who's with Emmy. I tell them what's happening and their reactions are the same. Next I call Claire, Dove's sister. Within fifteen minutes, everyone's in the waiting room. I only know because Elsa called to tell me. 

"Where's the babies?" Mom asks as soon as I walk intot he waiting room. 

"Not born yet." I state. She rolls her eyes. 

"How long ago did you guys get here?" Mrs. Cameron asks. 

"About five hours." I guess. I talk with them for about an hour before the doctor calls me in. I walk in and see the first girl being cleaned off. 

"What is this one's name?" the doctor asks handing the girl to me. 

"Paige Rose McCartan." I answer. I looked at the baby. She had blonde hair and dark brown eyes. In ten minutes, the other one was out. 

"And this one's name?" the doctor asks handing the second girl to Dove. 

"Skye Saylor McCartan." Dove answers. Skye looks just like Paige, except her eyes are more hazel. 

~Dove's P.O.V.~

The doctor's go get my sister and mom and Ryan's whole family. 

"OMG! Their adorable!" Elsa squeals as she runs in. The girls, Shelly, Emmy, Claire, Piper, and Elsa all run over and look at the two girls in little beds beside mine. 

"Can I hold one?" Claire asks. I nod. 

"Ask Ryan to get Skye out." I say. 

"Ryan?" Claire asks. Ryan picks up the little blonde girl and hands her to Claire. The girls instantly swarm around her and coo at her. 

"Can I hold the other?" Ryan's mom asks. 

"Sure. This is Paige Rose." Ryan says picking up Paige. 

"How can you tell them apart?" Wes asks looking between the two. 

"Paige has darker eyes and Skye's are more of a hazel color. Their names are also on the beds." Ryan says. 

"What's Skye's middle name?" Austin asks looking at Skye. 

"Saylor. The names are Skye Saylor and Paige Rose." I answer. The group stays until two in the morning then they leave. The next morning, we get the girls dressed in the little outfits we bought a couple months ago. Paige's says 'Thing 1' and Skye's says 'Thing 2'. They're purple and pink with white letters. 

"Dove, you can go home whenever you're ready." the doctor says. I put Skye down in her bed and quickly change into my clothes. I pick her back up and walk towards the door. 

"Got everything?" Ryan asks. 

"Yup. Let's go." I say. I put Skye in the front carrier I got and grab the bag. Ryan wants to carry Paige so I let him.