Part 6

~Dove's P.O.V.~

Me and Ryan walked into the Disneyland entrance and scanned our passes. We go about our day and eat a lot of churros. Around 9:00pm, the park starts to clear out and only a few people are allowed in. 

"We should go, Ryan. It looks like the park's about to close." I say. 

"Not yet. Come here." Ryan says. He takes me to the top of the castle and I look out over the edge. 

"It's beautiful up here!" I exclaim. I turn around and see Ryan on one knee. I put my hands over my mouth and I can feel a tear slip down my cheek. 

"Dove, since the day I met you, I fell in love. I grew to love you even more over the years, if that's even possible. I never want to be away from you and I hope I never have to. Dove, will you marry me?" Ryan asks. I can't say anything so I just nod. I stands up, puts the ring on my finger, and kisses me. When we pull away, I see floating lanterns all around. 

"What in the world? Ryan, this is amazing!" I say as I watch all the lights float up. 

"It was Elsa. She planned the floating lanterns and I helped." Ryan admitted. I hug him and watch as all the lights float up. 

"Well I love it. It's just like Tangled." I say. 

~*~*~*~*~

The next day, we have set and I explain how Ryan proposed to me in Disneyland. Shelly and Emmy thought it was amazing while Kali thought it was cute. After set, I went out with Elsa to find a wedding planner. Me and Ryan wanted to get married before season 3 of Liv and Maddie began. We decided to have it in September.

~*~*~*~*~

Nine months later, our wedding is in two weeks.

"Mommy!" Paige yells waddling over to me. She started talking first at around three months. Skye did too and they're both walking.

"Hey baby girl!" I say and pick her up. Skye waddles over right and Elsa picks her up. We set the girls beside us on the couch and continue to scroll through dresses online. Elsa is helping me choose the dresses because Claire was on a business trip and wouldn't get back the night before, and my mom was in Mexico. 

"What about this one?" Elsa asks. I look over at the dress she picked out and it's perfect. 

"Perfect! I love it, Elsa!" I say. She chooses the sizes of Emmy, Shelly, Piper, Claire, and herself. She hits order and shuts her computer. 

"Well that's done. What do you think about these for Paige and Skye?" I ask. I turn my computer to show her the little blue dresses (dresses to the side ---->) 

"Those are so cute! You should get them." Elsa tells me. I order two dresses in Skye and Paige's sizes and shut my computer as well. 

"I'm here!" Emmy yells walking in. 

"Emmy!" Paige and Skye both yell. Me and Elsa set them on the ground and they toddle over to Emmy. Emmy picks them both up and walks into the living room. 

"Hey Thing 1 and Thing 2." Shelly says as she follows Emmy in. 

"Shelly!" the girls yell again. 

"So, what's ordered and what needs our help?" Emmy asks sitting beside me and Elsa. 

~*~*~*~*~

~Ryan's P.O.V.~

I walk inside and see Dove passed out on the couch and the twins asleep on the floor. I look around but don't see Elsa, Emmy, or Shelly around. I pick up Paige and Skye, each in one arm, and take them up to their bed. Then I head back down for Dove. I pick her up bridal style and she slowly opens her eyes. 

"Babe?" she asks quietly. 

"Hey. What did you and the girls do that made you so tired?" I ask as I take her up the stairs. 

"Just wedding stuff." she says and curls up to me. I turn the corner and open the door to our bedroom. I lay her on the bed then get in next to her. 

"G' night." I say. 

"Night." she says. Then she falls back asleep.