Part 5

"Yesssss!" we all screamed as the Seahawks made the winning touchdown. Skye seemed happy and screamed as well. Paige didn't know what to do and started to whimper.

"Oh, baby girl! Did that scare you?" I ask as I take my daughter from Tenzing and bouncy her.

"That was sweet!" Ben says. He and Joey talk about it while I calm Paige down.

"Seattle Seahawks versus New England Patriots. Should be intense." Tenzing tells us.

"Super Bowl party here! Next week!" Ryan announces.

"I never agreed to that." I tell him.

"But you love me." Ryan says making a pouty face. I roll my eyes but smile.

"I do. So yes. You can have your Super Bowl party." I say. "I'll have to see if Claire can watch the girls though."

"Sweet." the boys all say. I look at the clock and it says 9:30pm.

"Don't we have set tomorrow?" I ask.

"Yeah. Why?" Shelly asks.

"Because it's 9:30 so leave!" I say.

"Why?" Tenzing asks.

"We all know why." Joey says nudging Tenzing.

"Ah. Okay. Have fun!" Tenzing smirks.

"Tenzing! Everyone out!" I yell. We all say our goodbyes and they leave. I flop down on the couch and see Skye laying beside me. I pull her onto my lap and soon Ryan comes and sits beside me with Paige.

"Instagram?" he asks.

"Okay." I say. He pulls out his phone and we all smile. Even Skye and Paige. He posts it on Instagram and his comments blow up. 'You have twins? Adorbs!' 'You 2 need to get married!' and 'Aww!' are just some of the comments. There's some hate but I honsetly don't care anymore.

"Bed time!" Ryan says. We go put the girls to sleep then settle in and soon fall asleep as well.

~*~*~*~*~

The next morning, Ryan parks the car in front of the studio. It's our first day back to set in six months. I grab Skye and Ryan grabs Paige.

"Welcome back!" the crew yells when we walk in.

"Are these two the reason we had to stop filming?" Jim teases.

"Yup." I smile.

"Hey baby." Jim coos.

"This is Skye Saylor and that's Paige Rose." I tell him.

"Hey Skye!" Jim says. We hang around for a while until the girls fall asleep and we rush to go film. The day is filled with rushing because we try to cram as much filming as we can while the girls sleep. We can film while Ryan feeds the girls because he's not in every episode or every scene. We decided to bottle feed the twins because one, they're twins. And two we're actors so it's easier when anybody can feed them.

"Good job today, guys! See you next week." Jim says after the day is finished. We tiredly walk out to the car and drive home. I make some toast for dinner then go to sleep.

~Ryan's P.O.V.~

Tomorrow, I'm taking Dove to Disneyland. I asked Piper to take care of the girls but I doubt she cares. Elsa prepared everything so she'll tell me what to do and when to do it. Dove went to sleep a couple minutes ago so I'm on the phone with my big bro.

"Elsa told me you're gonna propose to Dove tomorrow at Disneyland." Wes says.

"Yup. I hope she says yes." I sigh.

"Dude, have you not heard her. All she talks about is how much she loves you." Wes says.

"Really? And where'd you hear that?" I ask.

"I heard her and Piper talking about you and Justin." Wes says. I know I can't see him but I can sense him shrug. We talk a while then I hang up and join Dove in bed.