In the sofa, I saw my father laying with bottle of beer in hand. I contemplated but myself controlled me. I turned to my father and I carefully removed the bottle in his hands. I tried to move his body to the position that might prevent his body from aching.

I looked at him once again. I glanced through their room. Mom's in there... I wonder if when did my father last sleep with my mom on their bed.

I looked at my father again before I step out of the house, my stomach growled but I set it aside.

I hurriedly walk through our school, nothing in mind but to see my notebook and... you.

Thinking about what I've seen, it hurts. A lot. But then again... I've realized. I don't have the right to be hurt by it. I don't have the right to be jealous. I don't have the right to wish to give me the only one I want. I don't.

The thought of me having you just feels fake. I wouldn't want to have you until I can prove to myself that I am worthy enough for you. A mess like me doesn't deserve to be even go near you.

I was quite lucky to have that one time... to hear your voice. At least I have that memory.

As I entered the gate, my gaze fell on the floor.

It's not new to feel their eyes on my since that day. But there's something awfully wrong. I can't just feel their eyes. their voices rang through my ears, they filled it with laughter and murmuring that there's nothing left space for me to process everything when someone shouted my name followed with a teasing laugh.

"Hey, Rosie!"

A voice of a man filled my ears. I fastened my pace but then someone grabbed my arms and held my jaw painfully as if it was forcing me to look up.

Angry, envious and amused eyes of everyone welcomed my eyes. Everyone circled the scene and I feel suffocated as people started to join.

But what surprised me was when a guy held a notebook up... my notebook.

My eyes widened as my heart started to beat angrily. I tried to run for it but someone held me in place, making me helpless.

"I never thought someone as quiet as you is desperate for Jimin's attention." some girl said but I didn't pay attention to it. I focused on my notebook. My lips shivered.

"Are you planning to give him that trash?"

"Do you think Jimin will give his attention to you just because you wrote those disgusting letters?"

"How pathetic you are!"

My eyes watered. I tried to run again. My hands reached for my notebook as my fragile body tried to fight their wall-like defenses. I struggled to reached it.

"Please... give it back." I cried.

Arms pulled me away from it and laughter echoed through the hallway.

"Oh... poor slut," the man whose holding the notebook said.

"Give it to me!" my voice cracked. It was loud enough but no one listened. No one listened to my plea.