three.

✧*。

✧*。

Dear Jimin,

It's Saturday today and I really hope it wasn't. If there's school, it's easy to turn your back on what's in front of you because you wouldn't be stuck in a room with screaming mother on your ears and hands of your father leaving marks on your skin. It was worse than being bullied by brats in school. At least there, I know you're somewhere. I know I can lean on on the thought that I still have someone even if I can't touch or see you.

But here... It's suffocating me.

The woman's voice is still ringing on my ear making my head throb. And my body is tired with all of that man's beating. It's not unusual because this happens often but I am not dumb. I can still feel the pain everytime and crying and sleeping are not the best way to aid it because either can't even be done. My body is too tired and distracted to do so.

I left the house in the middle of the night, thinking of only one thing to do that I wasn't even sure of.

I didn't ride a taxi because I don't even have cash to pay it. The long walk gives me time to think of everything, to hope that this day would end and I can bury this feeling already. I hugged myself as the thin sweater I'm wearing can't seem to handle the coldness of the night anymore.

When I get there, my legs are already hurting. I stopped to hid myself on a lamp post. My eyes searching for that certain boy in a group of people in an open basketball court. Their shouts and sound of ball bouncing were clear in the silent area.

I'm not sure if you're here, but I heard once that you play basketball too and spends your time playing during weekend at midnight with your group of friends in here and some girls to touch on your side. The thought of seeing you with another girl still hurt me but I just need to see you. I am no stalker but I could hide that pride of being called one just see you. I want to see you.

The heaviness in my heart seems to get worse than it already was when I can't find you anywhere. I stayed for how many minutes to wait if you'll appear but you didn't. And my tiredness took over me, so I decided to leave.

But when I turned my back, I saw you in a not so far distance, your back leaning on your car and hands on your pocket and your body is facing the direction in where I was.

My heart beats abnormally. I licked my lower lip and I still can taste the taste of blood there but it doesn't matter. Because you, the only one I need is in front of my eyes.

My eyes started to water as I stared at you. I wanted to hug you. I wanted to go near you. I wanted to cry to you. But who am I to do such things? I am no one but the one who you praised for my drawing on 7th grade that you probably barely remember.

Tears started pulling out and you're just there, standing. Becoming the medicine to my aching existence.

After spoiling myself for another few seconds staying there and looking at you, I started walking in an opposite direction. Did you see me? If yes, do you think I'm a creep now? Who cares? At least I'm someone you know who's a creep. It's far more better than being just nobody.

Laying on my bed now, I still am hurting but my heart's already at peace. A smile tagged on my dry lips.

You were the only thing that pushes me to keep going. Your existence mean so much. I am contented being able to have the chance to know you. I am blessed to even be allowed to stare at you even in far distance.

Yours Truly,
Rosie

__

hi! I'm sorry, this one's a little complicated. I wanted to update because I miss them but I can't came up with a beautiful idea for this chapter but yes, here it is. I hope this one doesn't ruin the plot, if it did I'mma smack myself. lol. sorry for all the errors. I hope y'all are doing fine. keep safe, loves. I'll update some more this week.

- KL.