Chapter 4: Yancy Academy

Naruto enters Yancy, and gets stopped by the Principal. Who asks, "Who are you?"

Naruto answers, "Naruto Uzumaki. I'm a new student."

The Principal asks, "You must be lost then. Do you know anybody that is supposed to be in your class then?"

Naruto nods, and says, "Percy Jackson. You see my Kaa-chan owes his Tou-san a favor, and I'm supposed to look after him."

Naruto then sees the principal looking confused. He then, in english, says, "Sorry, I'm still quite bad at English. I just moved here from Japan to live with my mother."

The principal says, "That's no problem. Now Follow me, your class is going on a field trip to a museum today, and you almost just missed the bus."

Naruto quickly gets on the bus. Sitting across from who he thinks looks like Percy, and Grover. Percy looks just like what his mother described him as. Grover though... Grover is described as a tall satyr with curly brown hair, brown eyes, small horns, a wispy beard, and hairy brown goat legs. Though, he covers his legs with baggy cargo pants, and specifically made shoes.

And as the bus starts driving away from Yancy, Naruto waves at Grover, a golden drachma flipping through his fingers. He flips the coin to Grover, who notices that a small piece of paper is taped to one side. Grover untaps the paper, and unfolds it.

Grover then reads the paper. It reads, "I'm not here to hurt Percy. I'm on a mission from my godly mother, given from Percy's godly parent themself. N"

Grover then notices the crescent moon drawn next to the initial. Only god, or goddess that has imagery with the moon is... Artemis. But why would Artemis send a man to do a job for her?

Could it be that this person... This male is her son? That's impossible. No way in Hades would Artemis like a male that much.

As he shakes the thought from his head, a piece of a peanut butter and ketchup sandwich is flying towards the back of his head. Since he couldn't use his kunai here, Naruto had to use a pebble. Throwing the pebble with precision at the sandwich, it splattered against the window of the bus.

Naruto then hears Percy who says, "I'm going to kill that redheaded Kleptomaniac. I fucking swear..."

Grover replies, "Calm down Percy. You are still on probation, a-and it's not like I don't like peanut butter."

As he finished speaking, Grover dodged another wad of sandwich, making Percy stand up. Naruto knew that Jackson was about to deck the girl, but Grover pulled him back into the seat.

It was a good thing that Naruto was a brand new student. He was at risk for any punishment, unlike Percy. Thus, Naruto decides to flick another pebble, but this time at the redhead, who from what he heard is named Nancy bobofit.

Percy probably called her Boba Fett, one too many times. Well, that is, if the stories are true.

In any case, the bus soon reached the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Getting off the bus, the lead teacher of this trip pulls Naruto aside. The teacher was this middle-aged guy in a motorized wheelchair. He has thinning grey hair and a scruffy beard. From what Naruto realized, he always wore this frayed tweed jacket, which smelled like coffee.

Apparently, he was held high in a lot of student's eyes and minds. From what Naruto heard he was really relaxed in class, told jokes, and had a huge collection of armor and weapons.

The Teacher asks, "I'm the lead of this field trip, the Latin Teacher. You can call me Mr. Brunner. Who are you? I've never seen you in my class, but I did see that rock you threw at Miss. Bobofit."