Chapter 2: Naruto Uzumaki

At thirteen years old, Naruto loved his life. He had his father, who might he add was the freaking Hokage, or the leader of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. He had everything he wanted. His father taught him all of his famous jutsu. The Flying Raijin, and of course the Rasengan.

Naruto never really asked about his mother. He never really had a reason too. All he knew was that she loved him. It was all that really mattered to the boy. Minato told him that his mother was as beautiful as a goddess, well that was because she is one. He also told him of her mastery over the bow, and arrow. Which made him want to use the weapon too.

But, one day, Naruto asked his father a question. What was the said question? Well... Naruto asked, "Could I see Kaa-chan?" It wasn't can I see a picture of his mother. Naruto had a picture of his mother of his night stand. What he wanted was to physically see his mother. To hug his mother. To tell her he loved her. To ask why she left. He wanted all those things.

This broke Minato's heart, because he knew that he couldn't. Minato poured his everything into Fuinjutsu to find a way to see his wife, and the mother of his child. Still, even if he had gotten the Fuinjutsu right, he wouldn't know where to start, and there's a most definite chance that the people in her world speak a different language than him. Minato also knew of the Kamigami, or gods of ancient Greece. How even though they are parents they can't really intervene in their children's lives.

But, what neither he, nor Naruto knew is that Artemis had finally found a way to travel to, and from each world.

It turned out to be simple portal magic. Artemis used the magic, and reappeared right in front of the gate of Konoha. The guard that was on duty recognized her, and let Artemis into Konoha. Well you see Artemis, or Kushina Uzumaki, was the missing wife of the Yondaime. Every adult knew who she was.

Artemis just strolled up to the Hokage tower, and walked in. She ignored everyone, and walked to her husband's office, and walked in. She saw a thirteen year old look alike of Minato, yelling at the actual Minato. The fight was over the best ramen flavor. She just started laughing. Which caused the two men to stop yelling, and look over to the woman who laughed.

Naruto knew exactly who it was. It was his mother. Naruto, with tears going down his face, then asked, "Kaa-chan?"

Artemis slowing nods yes, as the two men tackle her down to the ground in a hug. They stayed there for who knows how long. They didn't care. They were just happy to be in each other's embrace. But, even that didn't last as long as they thought it did. Since the Sandaime interrupted them. After the Sandaime left, Minato then asks, "How? I've poured myself into Fuinjutsu, and got nothing. Seal after seal. Nothing worked Not a single thing?"

Artemis says, "Simple portal magic. That is tuned into one of your three-pronged kunai."

Naruto then asks, "Why? Why did you leave?"

Artemis says, "I don't know. One day I woke up here in the forests outside of Konoha. Then right after giving birth, I wake up back in my own world. I've been trying to figure it out. I recently figured it out. Seeing as I am here."

Minato nods, as Artemis asks, "I'd like to take Naruto to see my world. Would you let me?"

Minato thinks it over, and then says, "This is Naruto's decision. He did just get promoted into a Chunin."

Naruto thinks it over. Despite all the perks of being the son of a Hokage, he still wanted to make a name for himself. He'd also be the only child of Artemis. All though he also knew that Artemis is a maiden goddess. She decided against all forms of childbirth, despite being the goddess of childbirth. Kind of ironic, ain't it? A man hating goddess has a son. He then said something that didn't shock Minato, but made Artemis extremely happy. Naruto says, "I'd love to come with you Kaa-chan."

After getting all of his weapons, and clothes that he always had in a duffle bag, just for this occasion. Naruto grabbed a hold of Artemis's hand, and walked through the portal.