Michael Jackson Wisdom, Part 2

It had been over nineteen years since Billie and Jean's last interaction with Michael Jackson. In fact, it had been over nineteen years without having once exited the dishwasher, as his wisdom had commanded. They were hibernating, waiting for their next opportunity to meet Michael Jackson again and gain some more wisdom.

Michael Jackson left the house to go the dollar store to get some groceries and more weapons. The time had finally come.

Billie and Jean's heads exited the dishwasher and saw Michael Jackson. There he was. They had just found Michael Jackson. They were nearly ready to speak.

He was standing directly in front of them. To Billie's right was a giant worm. They called it the Eternal Worm. On the left of Jean, only a few meters away, was the Glasgow Mega-Snake dancing to the hit pop song written and recorded by Michael Jackson titled "Billie Jean". Classic.

Billie and Jean looked at Michael, determined to acquire a decent chunk of wisdom before re-entering the dishwasher. It was almost time. They prepared themselves to speak. But before they did, they had to let Michael Jackson do his routine.

"Hee-hee," said Michael Jackson. He had just issued a warning. It sent a shiver down Billie and Jean's spines, reminding them of the potential consequences if they went too far with their question in their search for more wisdom. They nodded and understood the risks. But it was now or never. They had to go for it.

"More wisdom," Billie and Jean demanded. Michael Jackson took a deep breath sideways. And then, he unleashed the most truthful, most exquisite piece of knowledge known to mankind. By doing so, he ever so subtly told the story of the universe.

"If it is not true then it is true," Michael Jackson responded. He put his glasses back on after many, many years, nearly two decades. A long time.

"Holy fucking shit," said Billie. Billie and Jean were both shocked to their core. They just learned the truth about everything. Life, existence, and its meaning. Everything. They even knew how he really died.

Billie and Jean, now wiser than ever, then proceeded to levitate fully out of the dishwasher and up to the sky. Because this monstrosity was made ages ago and it was probably somewhat funny back then, to stick to that era, Billie and Jean were T-posing as they floated upwards. All the way up, they continued to T-pose until they were out of sight. They had now lost all chances of ever getting to see Michael Jackson again, but that was okay. They were now megawise (a relatively new term recently coined by Michaeljacksonologists).

"This is good," said Jean. Billie nodded and agreed.

"Yes, indeed it is," it said. They then disappeared into the abyss that is the endless cosmos. Some say that they went to the moon to moonwalk forever. Others think that they have not stopped, and that they never will. Some legends say that they died. We will truly never know.

Michael Jackson started moonwalking to the dollar shop whilst repeatedly hee-heeing and dancing to "Bad" as he walked his two giant worm things with a dog leash. He then slid the Glock pistol out of his pocket once more, aimed it at his chin, and pulled the trigger, only to find fifteen trillion activated improvised explosives shooting out all at once. Michael Jackson had shot himself with fifteen trillion improvised explosives that day. 

THE END

-

-

-

Author's Note:

Wow, what a masterpiece!

It's a Christopher Nolan film. IT'S ALL ABOUT TIME! They knew how Michael Jackson had truly died, but... HE HADN'T DIED YET (PLOT TWIST!!!)

They were in the future but also in the past/present ALL AT ONCE AT THE SAME TIME OH MY GOD WHERE'S MY GODDAMN OSCAR BRING IT OVER HERE I'M SUCH A GENIUS JUST GIVE ME ONE NOW IT IS TO BE MINE YES IT WILL BE MINE YES. SOMEONE MAKE THIS INTO A FILM IT NEEDS TO BE TURNED INTO A LIVE ACTION OR SOMETHING IDK JUST DO IT ANIMATE IT IDGAF IDC JUST MAKE IT INTO A GODDAMN MOVIE PLEASE. IT'LL BE MUCH BETTER THAN ANYTHING YOU'VE EVER SEEN EXCEPT FOR THE ROOM IT CAN'T AND WON'T EVER BEAT THE ROOM.

Or maybe, more logically, he just told them how he was going to die or something, it was possibly hidden in the message idk man... I'm just an author here who is overqualified and simply doesn't get enough. I don't get what I deserve. I need more proper merit for this. Why don't people read these books of mine man smh.

Anyway yeah that's the very true very real story of how Michael Jackson actually died and stuff. And Billie and Jean and so on so forth.

Goodbye.